Alloa v Morton - 16/01/16

Looking forward to this on the back of our cup win at the weekend. We will be expected to win given Alloa's position in the league, but Morton never do things easily.

Will go for 2-0 Morton, McManus and Forbes with the goals.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would also enjoy a comfortable win but main thing is the 3 points, i think an early goal could lead to a good drubbing but would take a 1-0 OG the noo.

Yep, I'm hoping for a win by two or more but I'd settle for 1-0 with the goal bring a rebound off the ref's arse.

The Midden have Raith in Paisley, mixed feelings about that - be nice to go 3 points further ahead of the Paisley shower, but looking upwards it would be better to get 2 or 3 points back against Raith. Still, as long as we get the win.......

As if the Alloa pitch isn't bad enough I see they've narrowed it by 10 yards. Peter Houston wasn't happy when Falkirk played them but they did win, can see it being very congested in the final third.

Ref is Alan Muir.

Falkirk are torn-faced losers everywhere though. A narrow pitch would suit our current 4-3-3 quite well - let's hope that the difference is notable.

Yep, I'm hoping for a win by two or more but I'd settle for 1-0 with the goal bring a rebound off the ref's arse.

The Midden have Raith in Paisley, mixed feelings about that - be nice to go 3 points further ahead of the Paisley shower, but looking upwards it would be better to get 2 or 3 points back against Raith. Still, as long as we get the win.......

Thats it mate, take care of our own result and see what happens at the tesco arena afterwards, maybe hope for a draw in that one.

We will see what happens. Morton have a decent defence and a strike force that has potential in McManus, Johnston and Samuel. We've been a bit weakened with injuries midfield but we should have enough to do the business. I am guessing Raith thought that as well last night but I am still betting on a narrow away victory.

I always enjoy Alloa win or lose.

For some reason, it's an away day I always make sure I have.

I hate away games at Alloa. Don't think I've ever been so cold at another game in my life, place is also a midden too.

Would imagine Alloa will be well up for this after their victory last night so we'll need to be at our best. Will take another scrappy 1-0 victory.

I hate going to Alloa as well, there's no boozers anywhere near the stadium.

Star Inn's a good old fashioned boozer and its only like 10 minutes walk up the hill to the ground.

Archived