Scottish Cup East Kilbride/Lothian Thistle v Celtic

holsten

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the first goal was a 20yard screamer of a mistake.also there reserve keeper was in goal.ek were missing there centre half as well as winter was playing with broken hand.I didn't hear any lothian players or management say they were unlucky.it was a very entertaining cup tie played in good spirit with the better team on the night going through.

Actually the first goal was a 20yard screamer of a mistake.also there reserve keeper was in goal.ek were missing there centre half as well as winter was playing with broken hand.I didn't hear any lothian players or management say they were unlucky.it was a very entertaining cup tie played in good spirit with the better team on the night going through.

An under 20 keeper who had his first taste at that level, Lothian had Dean Cummings in Thailand a player who I believe is missed massively.

Swain breaking his arm obviously a massive blow for a keeper who is outstanding.

Lothian hit the bar and had that gone in I assume they would have sat back and tried to hold on.

A broken hand? Who took all the throw ins then.......

Archived