Rangers vs Killie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.

We are a pish Premiership team but on our day surely we are still better than Raith, QoTS, Morton, Dumbarton, St Mirren, Livingston and Alloa?

I watch Championship football as often as I watch Premiership football, and most days sides like Falkirk, Hibs, Queen of the South, Morton, Raith would give Killie a run. Killie are occasionally capable of generating decent results, but at the end of the day, they're in 11th place for a reason.

I watch Championship football as often as I watch Premiership football, and most days sides like Falkirk, Hibs, Queen of the South, Morton, Raith would give Killie a run. Killie are occasionally capable of generating decent results, but at the end of the day, they're in 11th place for a reason.

Indeed. These teams are a league below for a reason also.

Indeed. These teams are a league below for a reason also.

Agree to disagree then, but I can't see us troubling Rangers much. Though as I said earlier in this thread, we have shown in the league (very) occasionally this season that we can compete. I just can't see it happening here against a team in form, who are attack focused and who'll have home advantage.

Agree to disagree then, but I can't see us troubling Rangers much. Though as I said earlier in this thread, we have shown in the league (very) occasionally this season that we can compete. I just can't see it happening here against a team in form, who are attack focused and who'll have home advantage.

I know what you mean and where you are coming from. We could be absolutely humiliated, however, I don't think this will be down to the quality of the team but to the quality of the master tactician in the dugout. Man for man, it is my belief that we have a much stronger squad and better players than any of the teams I mentioned and if they play in the correct positions and to their ability, then we will be of a higher quality than Rangers are used to, (aside from Hibs and Falkirk).

I know what you mean and where you are coming from. We could be absolutely humiliated, however, I don't think this will be down to the quality of the team but to the quality of the master tactician in the dugout. Man for man, it is my belief that we have a much stronger squad and better players than any of the teams I mentioned and if they play in the correct positions and to their ability, then we will be of a higher quality than Rangers are used to, (aside from Hibs and Falkirk).

We can continue this debate next season when Dumbarton come to Ruggers on league duty. ;)

Somewhere down in deepest darkest Yorkshire oor Norman is howling at the moon.

"Gary Locke resigned as #Kilmarnock boss after today's defeat. Lee McCulloch will take charge of the first team this week"

Archived