The Famous Heart Of Midlothian v Lanarkshire's Finest Saturday 16

And our goal difference has taken a hammering. There is nothing positive to take from that today for us, not even seeing that self important p***k of a manager of ours getting shown up again after spouting off in the press about his abilities yesterday. Losing 6-0, Six fucking nil to a bang average side like Hearts is a humiliation and a disgrace and a result like that could really knock the stuffing out of us for a while yet.

We are fucking brilliant 8)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And our goal difference has taken a hammering. There is nothing positive to take from that today for us, not even seeing that self important p***k of a manager of ours getting shown up again after spouting off in the press about his abilities yesterday. Losing 6-0, Six fucking nil to a bang average side like Hearts is a humiliation and a disgrace and a result like that could really knock the stuffing out of us for a while yet.

Starting to think you are Seamus.

Bang average? We were excellent today and it could've been a lot more if the ref hadn't invoked the mercy rule. If the goalie rightly walks at the penalty who knows what it could've been. Two offs ide goals and a couple of good saves as well.

Bang average :D

Hearts very good, but we didn't even make them work.

Chalmers is w**k. Hammell is incredibly one footed (not a criticism of him, particularly), central defence posted missing, Ripley hardly covering himself in glory.

How we started and finished with the same back four is utterly beyond me.

Still, some classic tunes whipped out and a decent pint beforehand. I'll probably survive it.

Bang average? You lot are lucky that wasn't ten today!

Gavin Reilly seems to have forced his way into hearts team.

Hows he playing

He's not our best or even second best striker but the team play far better when he's in the team. He presses defenders and makes runs that leave space for players like nicholson,Djoum etc. boys starting to score aswell, really pleased for him as he has been patient on the sidelines.

Always nice when everything clicks into place and we put on a performance like that.

Every single player (excluding Alexander I guess, although he done really well to stay awake) was brilliant today, Paterson and Djoum particularly.

Gavin Reilly seems to have forced his way into hearts team.

Hows he playing

His running off the ball is starting to be appreciated by the fans.

His constant chasing of defenders is helping us win the ball high up the park.

He absolutely deserves his place in the starting line up and I'm delighted for the lad as he seems like a level headed, hard working guy.

There's not a side in Scotland that could have lived with us today.

Outstanding.

Interesting.

Don't play that way v Celtic

Don't play that way v Aberdeen.

Save a worldy performance for a team destined for the relegation playoff fight.

Good timing.

Went along today as a neutral today and I got my moneys worth. Hearts well fantastic today. Fast, good passing, skillful play. Sow's shot was top drawer, Paterson box to box and goes up against Reilly as my MOTM. Motherwell hopeless in the first half but came out fighting in the second half and could have pulled one or two back but it wasn't to be. 2 goals also called offside for Hearts so will need to see the highlights to see if that was correct or not.

On an added note, while Juanma got a goal today, he seemed very slow. Is that like him?

Great entertainment. Glad I went.

Interesting.

Don't play that way v Celtic

Don't play that way v Aberdeen.

Save a worldy performance for a team destined for the relegation playoff fight.

Good timing.

Actually, you'll find we absolutely bossed Aberdeen last week. HTH Gav.

Archived