EAST REGION PREMIER

undercover agent

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant see it bud would imagine Thornton will stay up if they fold. Just as it's similar to

Montrose moving. Think only 2 will go down if true

Ur probably right.

A glens v Thornton Derby would be good ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Ur probably right.

A glens v Thornton Derby would be good ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

games have to be played by a certain date aswell. Yeah defo bud always a cracking match.thorton deserve to go down for finishing 3rd bottom. Falkirk a decent set up and good side be a waste if they fold. But il be glad if we do

Stay up get another crack at it

Falkirk have been on the go since 2011, the problem they have is they have no support at all - there are games I've been to at Grangemouth where its appeared that I'm the only person there who wasnt either a committee member or a relative of one of the players.

The Shire arent moving to Grangemouth for next season, they have announced they'll be playing at Ochilview next season in the LL.

I asked Karl yesterday if he was going to be the Camelon manager and he said no.

Falkirk have been on the go since 2011, the problem they have is they have no support at all - there are games I've been to at Grangemouth where its appeared that I'm the only person there who wasnt either a committee member or a relative of one of the players.

The Shire arent moving to Grangemouth for next season, they have announced they'll be playing at Ochilview next season in the LL.

I asked Karl yesterday if he was going to be the Camelon manager and he said no.

I for one am shocked that they have been unable to attract the Grangemouth public.

I personally think jeanie need to revamp their squad for next season. GUys like Stevie McManus and Kieth Dewar are absolute pish. Stevie lost it as soon as he left saints and you can now see why. even the young lads their trying to get to come through, i think its mcdermid kinnon and baker, they are all pish. i dont think ive heard that mcdermid open his wee gob all season. Even as a fan, this may seem harsh, but they really need to make changes asap to try and stay in the super next season  

Archived