• Created
  • Last Reply

28/05/2016

Armadale Thistle 4 - 1 Thornton Hibs

Arniston Rangers - Kennoway Star Hearts 

Bathgate Thistle 2 - 3 Lochee United

Dundee Violet 0 - 5 Dundonald Bluebell

Jeanfield Swifts 4 - 1 Dalkeith Thistle

Still waiting on Arniston score but I think we have all the ups and downs sorted 

Jeanfield & Dundonald are promoted - and Jeanfield need a point to clinch the title

Lochee grab the play-off spot

Thornton are down with Edinburgh & Oakley

Well done Armadale enjoy ur night

I doubt the team that came down from the Super League last season and have only been saved from being relegated by a team moving regions will have anything to celebrate lol.

I doubt the team that came down from the Super League last season and have only been saved from being relegated by a team moving regions will have anything to celebrate lol.

i think they will be happy they are not down another league

Delighted for the Jeanie boys. They were told a few weeks ago by someone on here that they didn't have the bottle....well I can assure you that they do and they are probably drinking through most of them the now......right up yee

Delighted for the Jeanie boys. They were told a few weeks ago by someone on here that they didn't have the bottle....well I can assure you that they do and they are probably drinking through most of them the now......right up yee

yes he is keeping a bit quiet now

GIRUY

Was at jeanfield today and hats off they done a job on Dalkeith, can they produce that away to Oakley on wed? I doubt it very much, goal diff could b the key now too

Mon the bell 💷💷💷

Still doubting Jeanfield's ability, no change there then, for your info any change in goal difference makes no odds now. Jeanfield must get a point from their last two games to be champions as they are already behind Dundonald on goal difference. Even if they do eventually miss out on the championship it's been a fantastic season for them. Well deserved promotion for a great club.

i think they will be happy they are not down another league

relelieved mate . Not what was expected at Armadale this season . Never got near expectations . Felt like a long slog ,fair play to thornton and others ,very honest team .hope Armadale have a better season next time around .

Still doubting Jeanfield's ability, no change there then, for your info any change in goal difference makes no odds now. Jeanfield must get a point from their last two games to be champions as they are already behind Dundonald on goal difference. Even if they do eventually miss out on the championship it's been a fantastic season for them. Well deserved promotion for a great club.

. See the stirrer raised his head again

Archived