EAST REGION PREMIER

undercover agent

Evidently the 2 saves were no the penalties. 17 year old? applaud that great to bring boys through. Great to blood young boys in junior fitba. Good future. Don't use that as an excuse. There have been a lot of better teams been beaten by The Be.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chavez

Evidently the 2 saves were no the penalties. 17 year old? applaud that great to bring boys through. Great to blood young boys in junior fitba. Good future. Don't use that as an excuse. There have been a lot of better teams been beaten by The Be.

Take the tinted specs off mate. You were the better team first half but we were on top second half without being able to convert the chances. The Dundonald supporters were desperate for the final whistle and your players reaction at the end said it all - they knew they'd came through a tough game. The ability to grind out results will get you promoted but don't be a prat and assess a game fairly.

The reaction was due to every game being a cup final to us in the run in. You've kinda contradicted yourself saying bell were better team first half and Bathgate 2nd and previous post saying Bathgate better team. We fully expected a tough game yesterday and that's what we got. Bathgate definitely improved from start of season. As for missing players every club in the same boat this time of the season as we were yesterday. We will agree to disagree on who was the better team. Aw the best for the rest of the season especially next week ðŸ‘🔵🔔

Take the tinted specs off mate. You were the better team first half but we were on top second half without being able to convert the chances. The Dundonald supporters were desperate for the final whistle and your players reaction at the end said it all - they knew they'd came through a tough game. The ability to grind out results will get you promoted but don't be a prat and assess a game fairly.

Mr Chav ez if you check my post with your specs on you might see that this prat did not assess any game I merely took the liberty of pointing out that your use of 17 year old players is admirable but should not be the deciding factor in who played best. Do your supporters not celebrate a significant win? If so that's quite right. My point is not who were not not the better team that is irrelevant. The points matter. I assume you have watched other games of fitba. Do the better team always win? Take the compliment for playing younger players. And for your info this prat does not wear any kind of specs!

Guest chavez

Mr Chav ez if you check my post with your specs on you might see that this prat did not assess any game I merely took the liberty of pointing out that your use of 17 year old players is admirable but should not be the deciding factor in who played best. Do your supporters not celebrate a significant win? If so that's quite right. My point is not who were not not the better team that is irrelevant. The points matter. I assume you have watched other games of fitba. Do the better team always win? Take the compliment for playing younger players. And for your info this prat does not wear any kind of specs!

Mr Bustard

Perhaps you can read your post again with particular reference to the parts where you condescendingly said our keepers saves weren't the penalties, not to excuse injuries or using youth players and better teams than us have been beaten by you. I'd disagree with the original Bathgate poster that we were by far the better team but we certainly deserved a draw. I'll keep a wee eye out for your observations when you play some of the big boys next year.

Guest chavez

The reaction was due to every game being a cup final to us in the run in. You've kinda contradicted yourself saying bell were better team first half and Bathgate 2nd and previous post saying Bathgate better team. We fully expected a tough game yesterday and that's what we got. Bathgate definitely improved from start of season. As for missing players every club in the same boat this time of the season as we were yesterday. We will agree to disagree on who was the better team. Aw the best for the rest of the season especially next week ðŸ‘🔵🔔

I didn't say we were the better team throughout mate - that was the original poster. I only posted what I thought was a true reflection of the whole game. You'll see I acknowledged the part about grinding out results - in your position that's what it's all about.

Mr Bustard

Perhaps you can read your post again with particular reference to the parts where you condescendingly said our keepers saves weren't the penalties, not to excuse injuries or using youth players and better teams than us have been beaten by you. I'd disagree with the original Bathgate poster that we were by far the better team but we certainly deserved a draw. I'll keep a wee eye out for your observations when you play some of the big boys next year.

My post was in response to Mr Beans.

The parts you refer to is one single reference to the saves. The saves being plural the reference being singular so it is only a part.

Correctly it was condescending again directly responding to P n B and the condescending tone underpinning his post.

I still fail to see how this is me assessing the game.

I have not disagreed with the opinions of others as it is an opinion and we are all entitled to them.

You having to call posters mate or prat is perhaps indicative of  a lack of class.

Or perhaps just lack of judgement when posting to people you dont really know.

Once again take the compliment that now appears to have been lost in all this.

Enjoy todays fitba and perhaps one game will be lost by a team whose supporters believe they were the better team.

It happens every day.

So, after yesterday's results, 

league.jpg_zpscgwzpzk1.png

As it stands now, 59 points is the target for a promotion/play-off spot (obviously, that target decreases if Haddington, Dalkeith and Arniston all drop points before the games run out). So Dundonald need 6pts from 21, Jeanfield 16pts from 30 and Lochee 21pts from 33. 

Current points/game and form over the last 6 league games (usual warnings apply). A few twists and turns in the relegation race I'd expect

ppg.jpg_zpsw0d6mohk.png   

last6_zpso60ihe8z.jpg

Here's the fixture grid with scheduled games marked

games_zps2vdalzsw.jpg

I was at the game last night, jeanfield dug in and got the shree (for all u fifers) points they needed, not pretty but points is all that matters at this stage of the season

I still maintain that jeanfield won't keep this going till end of the season tho, they'll defo lose two or three games

Not here to spur them on twistnshout just speaking my mind

Mon the bell 💷💷

Archived