EAST REGION PREMIER

undercover agent

Just putting this out there. Was at the riverside on sat passed as a neutral. The young boy came round with the raffle prize and first prize for a crowd of 200 (estimate) was a Feckn steak pie. No wonder they sent a young boy round with it as they would be embarrassed to do it themselves. Embarrassing from a side that claim they have this class set up. Hopefully dundonald win this league as the cheating and diving from the Jeanfield camp was shocking. Also shouting for everything and conning the ref. Poor from a club that are meant to be so spectacular.

Tranents half time draw was £96 the last home game. It's normally about £40-50 every game but there was a decent crowd the last game. I went to west Calder and bought £5s worth of tickets to be told by the young lad selling them the prize was £5. Pointless

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully someone agrees. A steak pie of a crowd of over 200 is truly embarrassing. I think even 10 for smaller crowds raffle prize is acceptable but a 50p steak pie is shocking. £50 for a half time draw for a junior game is remarkable. Hats off.

Tranents half time draw was £96 the last home game. It's normally about £40-50 every game but there was a decent crowd the last game. I went to west Calder and bought £5s worth of tickets to be told by the young lad selling them the prize was £5. Pointless

Moral of the story find out 1st prize first

Thankfully someone agrees. A steak pie of a crowd of over 200 is truly embarrassing. I think even 10 for smaller crowds raffle prize is acceptable but a 50p steak pie is shocking. £50 for a half time draw for a junior game is remarkable. Hats off.

Hardly 50p but it should be cash.

Moral of the story find out 1st prize first

True but most supporters home or away know the script with junior football and like myself are happy to help clubs out by paying a few quid for ht draws but that's just taking the piss.

Hope the steak pie was at least hot

Big guys making it sound like it was a wee steak pie, it's a big family one they raffle from a local butchers worth £30 I believe, I do agree tho you'd rather win 10 or 20 quid

Another important sat, jeanfield have the toughest game out the top 3 and I think last week might've tane too much out them, knocked the stuffing out them you could say 👊ðŸ»

Mon the bell ðŸ†

Another highly neutral report from Lochee Utds admin.

Snippets

The Bluebells were reduced to ten men just inside the start off the second half when Hay was sent off for his second yellow card ( both strange bookings )

Oakley went ahead just on halftime despite it being obvious to all the scorer was at least 3 yards offside.

The Bluebells thought they had equalised when a cross ball from Hagan was missed by the home keeper and curled into the net. However the referee saw something and disallowed what looked like a good goal.

As for the referee well I'm sure he has had better days.

Bathgate the better team today and should have won but good luck to bluebell in the league race.

Bluebell didn't play well today but don't think Bathgate were better team. Best team won, we keep grinding out the results long may it continue. Another hard one next week against a Montrose side which have hit a bit of form. Mon the Bell

Archived