EAST REGION PREMIER

undercover agent

class .not a free kick . Good yin . Do you dae the comedy night in the hut . Enjoy yirsell in the SUPERLEAGUE . I'm sure the knuckle dragger that celebrated the injury time winner will find some pals on his travels ( that's if he is allowed Oot the village) YIR AW HOAT

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One game at a time big boy were still a prem team same as yous. But if we do go up we will enjoy it shame yous wont be joining us muhahaha maybe work on defending set pices at training yous wont concede as much 🔵🔔

Went to Oakley v Forfar yesterday. Played on a terrible park Forfar were far superior. Right through the core of their team they are very strong. Two centre halfs were excellent centre miss outstanding and the striker a constant handful and threat. For me Oakley will get relegated along with montrose Edinburgh and Thornton.

Saturday 2 April 2016

Armadale Thistle v Arniston Rangers        

Bathgate Thistle v Montrose Roselea        

Dalkeith Thistle v Dundee Violet        

Edinburgh United v Lochee United        

Haddington Athletic v Oakley United        

Kennoway Star Hearts v Jeanfield Swifts        

Thornton Hibs v Dundonald Bluebell        

Saturday 9 April 2016

Bathgate Thistle v Thornton Hibs        

Dundee Violet v Edinburgh United        

Falkirk JFC v Haddington Athletic        

Forfar West End v Armadale Thistle        

Jeanfield Swifts v Dundonald Bluebell        

Lochee United v Kennoway Star Hearts        

Montrose Roselea v Arniston Rangers        

Oakley United v Dalkeith Thistle        

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Arniston Rangers v Falkirk JFC Kick Off: 6.45pm        

Saturday 16 April 2016

Armadale Thistle v Dalkeith Thistle        

Arniston Rangers v Jeanfield Swifts        

Dundee Violet v Montrose Roselea        

Dundonald Bluebell v Bathgate Thistle        

Falkirk JFC v Kennoway Star Hearts        

Haddington Athletic v Forfar West End        

Oakley United v Lochee United        

Thornton Hibs v Edinburgh United        

Yes All you experts I made the mountaineering trek to seaton park.

Jeanfield played down the mountain in the 1st half and predictably dominated without creating much.

A real bonus of a scrambled goal from an inch right on half time gave them the lead. Possibly the keeper was fouled but they deserved the lead.

Second half less dominance as they played up the slope. A fantastic goal line clearance from the manager kept them one up. That was really the home teams only worthwhile effort. Jeanfield scored a second and cruised through the game.

Kennoway were not a patch on the team I last saw humble Brechin vics last season. No Kevin Byers and a higher level of opposition likely the main problem. They play some nice stuff but was disappointed with their forwards. Jeanfield have some decent players and may well have enough to get promotion. To be honest I can't see them being good enough for the top league. Probably struggle in the same way St. Andrews and tayport continually do when promoted. Standard of players locally just about yoyo level.

Shocked how Lochee United seem to be throwing their opportunity away. Suspect they would have more chance of survival.

Conclusion dundonald to run away with title.

Thanks for that ðŸ‘

Yeah the way it looks is dundonald are gonna cruise to the title (although I've not seen them) and jeanfield might sneak second if Lochee keep stuttering, I think WHEN dundonald win on sat the champagne corks will more or less b open and I'll b down sitting with a grin on my face asking the bookies if they want to pay the piper now or wait till its official 💃

For reasons too complicated to go into ended up at Armadale v Arniston yesterday.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Thistle, unless they play a lot better than that they'll be heading down for the 2nd season in a row.

It all started well for them on a very heavy pitch when a ball down the left led to the defender shirking a tackle allowing the Thistle player in on goal and with the keeper hesitant to come out he had time to rocket the ball into the net.

One up in a couple of minutes it was looking good but for the rest of the game Rangers were comfortable. They levelled when a Thistle player lost the ball on the edge of the Rangers box and instead of tracking back stopped to moan at the ref allowing Rangers to get the ball clear. Kataleza showed some silky skills to draw the defence and keeper before playing a ball across to Somerville to knock in the leveller.

Second half and Thistle offered nothing, far too often when presented with the opportunity to attack they passed the ball out of the park whilst Rangers spurned a couple of glorious chances - Number 8 hitting it past the post when it seemed easier to score and another player at the back post shanking the ball out of the park when faced with just the keeper to beat. A Rangers corner from the left was sclaffed along the ground and then mishit by the defender at the front post and was looping into the net before the home keeper managed to twist himself round to claw it clear - a couple of claims that it was over the line but it didnt look to be from the sidelines.

With 15 to play Kataleza got into the box and the combined efforts of three home players saw him pulled down - clear penalty and easily dispatched by Kerr.

Rangers held on to pick up the points. Exceptionally unimpressed by Thistle and they are certainly in the relegation mix now. I think there is one spot to play for going down (Thornton, Edinburgh and Roselea being doomed already IMO) and they find themselves in the fight to avoid it alongside Oakley, Violet and Kennoway.

Relatively new to the juniors, is there a main website for tables and fixtures? I know each team seems to have there own but fancy a wee look at all the results over the season so far.

ETA premier league not the super!!

Relatively new to the juniors, is there a main website for tables and fixtures? I know each team seems to have there own but fancy a wee look at all the results over the season so far.

ETA premier league not the super!!

http://www.stemsweb.co.uk/ersjfa/Default.asp

Trust me old wise man, bottlers! it'll sound like a bottle bank down the riverside on sat for every goal that goes into the jeanfield net

Your a fud!! considering the first game was evenly matched and swifts should of won the game what makes you think this is a banker for dundonald don't know where your getting the bottle merchants from? When have they been in a position to say they have lost there bottle?

Archived