Auchinleck Talbot v Cumnock Juniors - Scottish Junior Cup Rnd 4

jimbaxters

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ETHX ENERGY SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP ROUND 4 AUCHINLECK TALBOT V CUMNOCK JUNIORS

BEECHWOOD PARK, AUCHINLECK

SATURDAY 16 JANUARY 2016. 1.45PM KICK OFF.

CROWD CONTROL PROCEDURE

Following a meeting with Police Scotland and discussions with Auchinleck Talbot FC and Cumnock Juniors FC, the following measures were agreed and will be implemented to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all who attend the above match.

STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL

No alcohol will be allowed inside the ground, containers will be placed at each turnstile should they be required for bottles or cans which have been removed from individuals. Also persons who are intoxicated by any means will not be allowed admission to the match.

AUCHINLECK TALBOT SUPPORTERS WILL ENTER AND EXIT BY THE SOCIAL CLUB TURSTILES and will occupy the Stand, the Terracing from the Stand to the Clubhouse, the Coal Road and Main Street Terracing up to the segregation point on the North side of the West Covered Enclosure.Disabled Access will also be via the Social Club Gates

CUMNOCK JUNIORS SUPPORTERS WILL ENTER AND EXIT BY THE BANK END (MAIN STREET) TURNSTILES.

On entering the ground access will be allowed for the CUMNOCK JUNIORS Supporters to occupy the North end of the Main Street Terracing up to the segregation point, the Terracing behind the Bank End Goals and the East Terracing up to the Stand.Disabled Access will be available at the Social Club Gates.

POLICE SCOTLAND and SECURITY PERSONNEL will be on hand to assist with the smooth running of the match.

ADMISSION: ADULTS £6.00 -- CONCESSIONS £3.00

GATES WILL OPEN AT 12.45PM

Spectators are asked to get along to the match early to avoid any delays, and if possible have the correct admission money.

See if your drink gets taking off you and put in container before the game. Do you get it back on the way back out ????

Why are the Talbot a pale shadow from a few years back ?

Lost too many quality players and replaced them with inferior ones also two or three are at the end of their careers and are not the players they once where.

Lost too many quality players and replaced them with inferior ones also two or three are at the end of their careers and are not the players they once where.

I'll disagree a bit with you there JG the quality is still there but the issue this season is the team getting the correct consistency with the players on the right position. One or two players have let themselves down and they know that. Campbell is a big loss but Whitey has risen to the challenge.

But it is time for this team to start showing their mettle as a force or cumnock will beat us. This isn't just a cup game its also the best junior fixture in Scotland bar none.

The tension will be high so I expect a few yellow cards and at least one red.

Shankland if playing will need to score because he is bursting to get back on the teamsheet first pick.

Let's hope wee Love comes back to haunt cumnock as well.

:-D

I'll disagree a bit with you there JG the quality is still there but the issue this season is the team getting the correct consistency with the players on the right position. One or two players have let themselves down and they know that. Campbell is a big loss but Whitey has risen to the challenge.

But it is time for this team to start showing their mettle as a force or cumnock will beat us. This isn't just a cup game its also the best junior fixture in Scotland bar none.

Shankland if playing will need to score because he is bursting to get back on the teamsheet first pick.

Have to admit I was a little disappointed by Mark when I saw him play Cumnock at the start of the season. By the boys own admission he had a howler of a match but the general point is that I expected him to be setting the juniors on fire. He has the potential, just needs the belief. Hopefully this match will be the catalyst for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if tucker puts white back into the middle of the park for this game to kick lumps out of paul burns again.

See if your drink gets taking off you and put in container before the game. Do you get it back on the way back out

As happens normally any drink confiscated before or during the game will NOT be returned.

I wouldn't be surprised if tucker puts white back into the middle of the park for this game to kick lumps out of paul burns again.

Do you seriously think thats why Burns was garbage in the first game.

White didn't need to kick him, Burns was like a little boy lost who didn't know what he was doing

The only thing he contributed was a poor defensive header that Talbot scored from but if you think he was kicked out the game carry on.

As happens normally any drink confiscated before or during the game will NOT be returned.

Not returning people's drink , Is this the rules mate?

I honestly thought it was illegal to confiscate drink and not return it .

Anytime I had to do it I asked people to give me their drink , put it away somewhere safe and secure for the whole game and then returned it to the owners after the game .

Maybe I was wrong In doing that but I always thought it was illegal to confiscate and not return.

Have u ever been to a spfl match or music event? Goes straight into the bin

I'm sure there was an incident up at pollok on the turnstiles a few years ago when a pollok committee member confiscated / stole a boys carry out and the fan phoned the police after they refused to give him it back .

The police were called by the fan as he seemed to know his rights and said that the pollok committee were entitled to refuse him entry with it for sure and he would then have turned away , however to swipe his carry out from him without his permission was technically illegal in the fans eyes and the police took his side apparently when they arrived .

I'm sure there was an incident up at pollok on the turnstiles a few years ago when a pollok committee member confiscated / stole a boys carry out and the fan phoned the police after they refused to give him it back .

The police were called by the fan as he seemed to know his rights and said that the pollok committee were entitled to refuse him entry with it for sure and he would then have turned away , however to swipe his carry out from him without his permission was technically illegal in the fans eyes and the police took his side apparently when they arrived .

Telling someone to put something in the bin or they are no getting is perfectly legal, right to refuse admission n all that ;)

Telling someone to put something in the bin or they are no getting is perfectly legal, right to refuse admission n all that ;)

Right so you turn up to a Talbot senior scottish cup tie in future and your camera isn't allowed to view footage for tv reasons.

Someone grabs your camera from you at the turnstile and confiscates it without your permission .

Do you (A) Create a bit of a scene

Or

(B) Just walk away and accept the rules and that you can't film and lose a camera and all other utensils through theft?

Archived