Auchinleck Talbot v Cumnock Juniors - Scottish Junior Cup Rnd 4

jimbaxters

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talbot Bing, I here what you are saying pal and as I said earlier it would be stupid to write Talbot off, personally I would wrap McGoldrick in cotton wool, if at any point he is missing in a big game then defensively they could struggle against sides that play the same type of game as Talbot, ironically I felt Talbot could be doing with the Cumnock centre half who I felt had a good game today, its bewildering opposition managers don't set up to defend Talbots style of play then again what sides have 6 foot full backs ?? Yes fitness is high at Talbot and they have to be admired for that but somewhere down this cup run it will boil down to a Talbot v Hurlford tie

I felt that last season but not so sure this year. Hurlford were 3-0 down and therefore struggled to beat Dalkeith at home. Good result in the end but hardly setting the heather on fire this season.

This is a typical thread involving Cumnock, Talbot or Glenafton.

You get folk coming on giving reasonably sensible opinions of a game/team / player and you know, odds on, you can stand back and wait on the 2 or 3 knuckle draggers who post on here and seem to think they are some kind of experts, but, always seem to be at their happiest having a cheap dig at folk with comments about the stealing of sports equipment, coal or , even worse , the desire to have some form of sexual relations with a farm animal

As far as yesterday's game is concerned, the better team won. They were more clinical and took the opportunities they created in the first half, although there is an element of self destruction by Cumnock in both cases with bad defending and not clearing your lines , particularly at 2nd goal. However, Talbot were still attacking so got their reward for that

Cumnock kept trying , but, possibly always looked a bit less likely to score than Talbot

Best of luck to talbot ( large pause to go and vomit hee hee) as they deserve to be in next round and the opinions of whether they should or shouldn't be and whether they are as good as in the past or not , is irrelevant to this thread

You always get one clown and you are it TFW. Cumnock also dominated most of the 2nd half but couldn't find a way through as talbot defended well and the big gk was excellent again- too good for the juniors IMO. I'm sure the video will catch the penalty incidents but it doesn't matter now. Well done talbot and Cumnock must move on and get back to league business.

Have you seen the film of the "penalty" incident? Clown.

Grow up son. Watching football is a hobby not life and death.

Oh and btw the remark about the pen claim being conveniently missed is tongue and cheek. These guys who do the videos do the junior game proud. Great promotion etc unlike idiotic silly wee boys on here TFW.

Just watched the highlights there. First half could have been cut by a few minutes as it seemed tense with not a lot of great football to be seen.

Looked like as described on here although my overall thought was that Cumnock looked poor defensively. Couldn't seem to "clear their lines".

Finally, I know this debate has, for the most part, been civil and polite but having looked at the remaining Cumnock fans' faces when the last goal went in I thought "It must be murder!".

ETA:- Should also say thanks to Killiepiyo.

Just watched the highlights there. First half could have been cut by a few minutes as it seemed tense with not a lot of great football to be seen.

Looked like as described on here although my overall thought was that Cumnock looked poor defensively. Couldn't seem to "clear their lines".

Finally, I know this debate has, for the most part, been civil and polite but having looked at the remaining Cumnock fans' faces when the last goal went in I thought "It must be murder!".

ETA:- Should also say thanks to Killiepiyo.

it could be worse we could have to live in that shitehole where the team you support are from

Archived