Auchinleck Talbot v Cumnock Juniors - Scottish Junior Cup Rnd 4

jimbaxters

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No sour grapes lads, due to family connections I see a lot of Talbot and I certainly don't follow Cumnock, played and coached football for my on 31 years, boys club, Amateur, Junior and Senior, Week in Week out Talbot supporters will be delighted with the shoreline but in their heart of hearts they will recognise the current Talbot side are there for the taking

The so called experts have been saying we are for the taking for years. You sound like a wee delivered and respected contributor so I'll disagree with ya on this. Talbot have the depth and fitness to see it through. Season is long so let's see how the others fare. There is always a critic on Talbots style. Let's see if that's true at the end of the season. Am very confident these boys have it in them.

No sour grapes lads, due to family connections I see a lot of Talbot and I certainly don't follow Cumnock, played and coached football for my on 31 years, boys club, Amateur, Junior and Senior, Week in Week out Talbot supporters will be delighted with the shoreline but in their heart of hearts they will recognise the current Talbot side are there for the taking

How did the beach look ???

Best beach about here is Stevenson ha ha

Talbot Bing, I here what you are saying pal and as I said earlier it would be stupid to write Talbot off, personally I would wrap McGoldrick in cotton wool, if at any point he is missing in a big game then defensively they could struggle against sides that play the same type of game as Talbot, ironically I felt Talbot could be doing with the Cumnock centre half who I felt had a good game today, its bewildering opposition managers don't set up to defend Talbots style of play then again what sides have 6 foot full backs ?? Yes fitness is high at Talbot and they have to be admired for that but somewhere down this cup run it will boil down to a Talbot v Hurlford tie

Ffs if the Syrian refugees think they have a good team then God fuckin help them.

The scum are living on past reputations. Possibly they shaded the game but Cumnock were far from embarrassed.

If this team wins the Scottish then junior football is fucked

FFS.

There was a steady trickle of Nock fans heading for the exit in the last ten minutes, but fortunately there were still a good few present when wee Love scored the third right in front of them. He must have enjoyed that almost as much as the Bot fans.

Cumnock started well, and their no 11 looked lively early on, but as others have said they created very few clear cut chances and we punished them.

The second Pope hit that wonder free kick it was game over.

So you are trying to say you have a good team ????

IMO that is the worst scum team I have ever seen.

Always nice to see our unhealthy cousins having a dig. Talbot u'12's would have gave you lot a game today. Similar to the following daily efforts : A wee stroll in the Merlin park, Taking the dug for a walk up the Highouse Bing, Another day at the paper shuffling office. A wee half hour at the pensioners gym, roon yer grans for tea...all good and easy:-D Paperwork signed next round please. ;)

Ffs if the Syrian refugees think they have a good team then God fuckin help them.

The scum are living on past reputations. Possibly they shaded the game but Cumnock were far from embarrassed.

If this team wins the Scottish then junior football is fucked

If filthy jaggers think the "prodigal son" aka Burns is a player the they are fucked. Couldnae kick doors at halloween. How that c&nt played senior is beyond me

If filthy jaggers think the "prodigal son" aka Burns is a player the they are fucked. Couldnae kick doors at halloween. How that c&nt played senior is beyond me

must admit, for the money they are paying burns, they could have kept Wilson &

possibly love but then again, Cumnock criticise all, just ask the 2 mentioned.

Archived