Auchinleck Talbot v Cumnock Juniors - Scottish Junior Cup Rnd 4

jimbaxters

People park their cars there every game and I have NEVER seen a car stuck

you couldnt have been there in the last round of the scottish, think it was against dundonald.....coming out and seeing 3 guys pushing a car of the mucky grass ?? multply that 10x over then you have a problem

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you couldnt have been there in the last round of the scottish, think it was against dundonald.....coming out and seeing 3 guys pushing a car of the mucky grass ?? multply that 10x over then you have a problem

Was the training park not covered in snow that day?

I seem to recall a Scottish Cup quarter final between Lugar and Tayport about 10 years ago that had a crowd of over 1500.

Don't recall any problems with Rosebank that day.

It's all about who is playing and there rivalry

Has there been any trouble between lugar and tayport fans before, no ? Hence that they do not need any sort of policing going into the ground

It's all about who is playing and there rivalry

Has there been any trouble between lugar and tayport fans before, no ? Hence that they do not need any sort of policing going into the ground

So it's got nothing to do with parking, or toilets, or changing facilities, or snack bar, or capacity? It's because the polis cannae handle the hooligans.

Good access for the Mounties at Rosebank, by the way.

No just wet, whatever day it was it couldn't take that much traffic on it and with this weather it won't take it for weeks

Rubbish they were still clearing the snow off the pitch thirty minutes before kick off

Rubbish they were still clearing the snow off the pitch thirty minutes before kick off

As I said before I think it was the dundonald game but could well have been broughty, doesn't matter anyway whether it is snow or rain as it would soon churn up and jam everything up around the park

As I said before I think it was the dundonald game but could well have been broughty, doesn't matter anyway whether it is snow or rain as it would soon churn up and jam everything up around the park

You are making a statement and you do not know what game it was .

Did anyone consult with Lugar. There is ample parking at Lugar in the McCann car park to the east of the ground( With the kind permission of Brian McCann) There is ample car parking on the training park south of the park. The crowd capacity at Lugar is three thousand. There are five toilets all inside including ladies (which are spotless clean). The crowd can be segregated by Cumnock coming in bottom gate and using training ground as car park. Talbot coming top gate and using McCann car park and go home via Cronberry. It is the best situated park for segregation in Ayrshire.

Its not that long ago they were playing Ayrshire Cup finals at Lugar...Kilbirnie played Talbot there and the place was mobbed.

Its not that long ago they were playing Ayrshire Cup finals at Lugar...Kilbirnie played Talbot there and the place was mobbed.

The final was on a midweek night. It was hardly mobbed.

The crowd that night will be nothing like what a Talbot V Cumnock Scottish Cup tie on a saturday afternoon attracts

Find all this talk about a hypothetical replay strange as the likelihood of Talbot failing to dispose of a team (albeit near the top end of a lower division)is extremely remote at this stage of the premier tournament. Shock results do happen like the cup final defeat to Shotts, but I believe the current Talbot players are well aware of what is expected of them.

If this game goes to a replay as a Talbot supporter this would be simply not good enough. I honestly feel the home side will comfortably progress at the first time of asking in an enjoyable and hopefully trouble free entertaining game of football.

Archived