Auchinleck Talbot v Cumnock Juniors - Scottish Junior Cup Rnd 4

jimbaxters

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant cope wth the crowd and not enough parking

It is not that as the training park could hold a thousand cars. The ground could take two thousand although the biggest crowd in recent years was around the 1.500 mark

Segregation would be a big problem, only one set of turnstiles so no way of keeping the two sets of fans apart on the way in.

There were two sets of turnstiles when we were there a few weeks ago, at diagonally opposite ends of the ground.

So why are you asking the question about where the games getting played on 2 threads if you know all the answers sweep? I was told it was down to policing.

Explain policing I am very interested by this. If you care to check Ian I have stated that I learnt of this from another thread

Following discussions between ATFC, Cumnock Juniors, Police Scotland and the SJFA, it was decided that should there be the requirement for a replay after Saturday's game, the venue will again be Beechwood Park, Auchinleck. This is due to concerns over inadequate Car Parking and the crowd capacity of Rosebank Park, Lugar.

Following discussions between ATFC, Cumnock Juniors, Police Scotland and the SJFA, it was decided that should there be the requirement for a replay after Saturday's game, the venue will again be Beechwood Park, Auchinleck. This is due to concerns over inadequate Car Parking and the crowd capacity of Rosebank Park, Lugar.

Did anyone consult with Lugar. There is ample parking at Lugar in the McCann car park to the east of the ground( With the kind permission of Brian McCann) There is ample car parking on the training park south of the park. The crowd capacity at Lugar is three thousand. There are five toilets all inside including ladies (which are spotless clean). The crowd can be segregated by Cumnock coming in bottom gate and using training ground as car park. Talbot coming top gate and using McCann car park and go home via Cronberry. It is the best situated park for segregation in Ayrshire.

Obviously " ATFC, Cumnock Juniors, Police Scotland and the SJFA", dont agree or they wouldnt have come to the decision they have .

The answer to your first question would appear to be no since they are not quoted in the statement ?

Obviously " ATFC, Cumnock Juniors, Police Scotland and the SJFA", dont agree or they wouldnt have come to the decision they have .

The answer to your first question would appear to be no since they are not quoted in the statement ?

I think that is obvious to everybody who can have their own opinion as to why the replay if there is one will be at Beechwood

It is not that as the training park could hold a thousand cars. The ground could take two thousand although the biggest crowd in recent years was around the 1.500 mark

Lol u go up and park your car at the bottom of a Bing in winter if you like let us know when your going to park your car ther so we can laugh at trying to get back out

Following discussions between ATFC, Cumnock Juniors, Police Scotland and the SJFA, it was decided that should there be the requirement for a replay after Saturday's game, the venue will again be Beechwood Park, Auchinleck. This is due to concerns over inadequate Car Parking and the crowd capacity of Rosebank Park, as a cumnock fan I have no problem with the replay at beechwood as long as the cumnock committees doing the gate

Lol u go up and park your car at the bottom of a Bing in winter if you like let us know when your going to park your car ther so we can laugh at trying to get back out

People park their cars there every game and I have NEVER seen a car stuck

Archived