Auchinleck Talbot v Cumnock Juniors - Scottish Junior Cup Rnd 4

jimbaxters

Can't believe a thread hasn't been started for this yet.

Two of the biggest names in Junior football clash for the first, and perhaps only time this season.

I'm annoyed that I won't see the match but will be a very interested observer of the result, and more importantly for here, the pre and post match "musings".

Let the fun begin!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe a thread hasn't been started for this yet.

Two of the biggest names in Junior football clash for the first, and perhaps only time this season.

I'm annoyed that I won't see the match but will be a very interested observer of the result, and more importantly for here, the pre and post match "musings".

Let the fun begin!

I must of dreamed we played them earlier in the season.

I must of dreamed we played them earlier in the season.

Oops. Of course they played in the group stage of the Ardagh. I was playing on the fact that they aren't in the same division but you're correct, Geo.

The best of it is that that was one of only two games I have seen this season!

I think Talbot will edge this game just, Cumnock have improved in recent months but not enough to see off Talbot who are a pale shadow of the team they have been over the past 4/5 seasons. It will be awe blood and snotters but I fancy Talbot to win it by 3-1.

I don't buy this talk of talbot not being the force of the past. Their side is full of players who have won everything in the junior game- leishman, lyle, Latta, white, wilson etc. Talbot will be strong favourites.

From our point of view the team has underwent drastic changes and only 3/4 have real junior experience. Don't get me wrong we are playing good football and haven't lost a match since mid September but we will need to be at the top of our game. The rebuilding process was needed and fair play to the committee and the majority of fans for showing patience with the coaching staff. I just hope we are positive and have a go and don't sit back. AWAY THE NOCK

ETHX ENERGY SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP ROUND 4 AUCHINLECK TALBOT V CUMNOCK JUNIORS

BEECHWOOD PARK, AUCHINLECK

SATURDAY 16 JANUARY 2016. 1.45PM KICK OFF.

CROWD CONTROL PROCEDURE

Following a meeting with Police Scotland and discussions with Auchinleck Talbot FC and Cumnock Juniors FC, the following measures were agreed and will be implemented to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all who attend the above match.

STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL

No alcohol will be allowed inside the ground, containers will be placed at each turnstile should they be required for bottles or cans which have been removed from individuals. Also persons who are intoxicated by any means will not be allowed admission to the match.

AUCHINLECK TALBOT SUPPORTERS WILL ENTER AND EXIT BY THE SOCIAL CLUB TURSTILES and will occupy the Stand, the Terracing from the Stand to the Clubhouse, the Coal Road and Main Street Terracing up to the segregation point on the North side of the West Covered Enclosure.Disabled Access will also be via the Social Club Gates

CUMNOCK JUNIORS SUPPORTERS WILL ENTER AND EXIT BY THE BANK END (MAIN STREET) TURNSTILES.

On entering the ground access will be allowed for the CUMNOCK JUNIORS Supporters to occupy the North end of the Main Street Terracing up to the segregation point, the Terracing behind the Bank End Goals and the East Terracing up to the Stand.Disabled Access will be available at the Social Club Gates.

POLICE SCOTLAND and SECURITY PERSONNEL will be on hand to assist with the smooth running of the match.

ADMISSION: ADULTS £6.00 -- CONCESSIONS £3.00

GATES WILL OPEN AT 12.45PM

Spectators are asked to get along to the match early to avoid any delays, and if possible have the correct admission money.

Archived