Stenny vs Brechin

Hopefully a chance for stenny to pick up 3 points. The defeat against Peterhead wouldn't have done our confidence any favours. Especially given that we have shipped 9 goals in 3 games.

Let's hope we can tighten up at the back and pull away with three points. A game that I believe can go either way. Let's just hope it goes our way.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine Stenhousemuir are favourites for the match but I don't think anything can be taken for granted - the last time we faced a down-on-their-luck side at the bottom of the table, Stranraer routed us 5-1. We've taken some grand pumpings over the last couple of weeks and I hope morale isn't low.

I'm cautiously predicting a Stenny win, but by a slender margin.

On another note, does anyone know what the situation with Matt Gould is? Has he returned to Livingston?

Going to stenny for the first time tomorrow good gesture by them to let season ticket holders in for a tenner

You don't know what you've missed !!!

One tip...... avoid sitting next to the pre-pubescent choir in the stand. Cringeworthy and totally fucking head nipping from start to finish !

One tip...... avoid sitting next to the pre-pubescent choir in the stand. Cringeworthy and totally fucking head nipping from start to finish !

And also totally ignored by the "stewards" who allow them to run around and annoy visiting supporters. C'mon Stenny, get it sorted, you know it goes on.

thanks for the advice. I'll just stand with our choir instead

Shut up you boring old weapon.

Our stewards have basically chased a group of them anyway so back to the morgue which will suit all the auld sweetie paper rustlers in the Brechin support.

What's the point in segregating the supporters by getting them to go in seperate gates then shoving a bunch of 10 year old screaming bairns in beside the away support ? Obviously the Stenny fans don't want them in beside them ?

The most bizarre piece of crowd management I have ever seen !

Also your stewards are the most inept bunch I have ever seen .

What's the point in segregating the supporters by getting them to go in seperate gates then shoving a bunch of 10 year old screaming bairns in beside the away support ? Obviously the Stenny fans don't want them in beside them ?

The most bizarre piece of crowd management I have ever seen !

Also your stewards are the most inept bunch I have ever seen .

The stewards are arseholes I agree on that.

Our stewards are nt any better ! Jobsworths with club foots ! Shout at kids then disappear when big teams are in town !

See the frozen weather s taken its toll on a few game s the authorities Ferfar fans will be calling for sanctions against those teams

Oh I 2 2 today Jacko double

Plastic pitch game abandoned. Frozen.

Eta: This would be why I can no longer be arsed with wintery games. Got completely fed up of spending a few hours travelling whilst worrying about matches being frozen or rained off over the last few seasons. Not particularly fun, nor cheap.

Archived