#cleanforthequeen

mizfit

I'd like to say this is a parody and have a laugh but it really isn't. A campaign has started telling the citizens of the United Kingdom to clean for the queen :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3382620/Anti-litter-campaign-urging-Brits-clean-Queen-ahead-monarch-s-90th-birthday-mocked-Twitter.html

Will any P&Bers be out humming God save the queen while picking dog shit out from the field?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walter Raleigh really should have got down on his hands and knees and mopped away the mud rather than spreading his cloak on it to protect Elizabeth I's feet.

No wonder James I had his head lopped off; the man was nowhere near subservient enough.

I'd like to say this is a parody and have a laugh but it really isn't. A campaign has started telling the citizens of the United Kingdom to clean for the queen :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3382620/Anti-litter-campaign-urging-Brits-clean-Queen-ahead-monarch-s-90th-birthday-mocked-Twitter.html

Will any P&Bers be out humming God save the queen while picking dog shit out from the field?

It's bad enough when you have a dog.

Royalists must be the most pathetic group of folk on the planet. I try to avoid watching all things 'royal' but occasionally catch the odd bit on the news about some pathetic old hag who "... Stood for five hours in the pouring rain to be at the front of the queue to see (insert some royal tosspot name)...".

What a fucking pathetic, craven, meaningless life.

Mind you the worst bit was earlier in the year when they re buried what they thought was Richard? the something. I would have watched these folk dying painfully in a freak accident with a big grin on my face.

Watch the faces of the newscasters when the camera cuts back to them after a fluff piece about the latest bit of royal propaganda. Invariably, they have huge, cartoon grins plastered across their faces, like the Simpsons after "reNeducation".

The UK really cannot criticise the North Korean media for its sycophancy when it glories in orchestrated "pomp" and faux-mediaeval pageantry, celebrates the idea that the top tier of the aristocracy breeds us pedigree Heads of State, promotes the idea that a three-year-old is destined to be a national figurehead, and reports adoringly on one family's heroic actions and supposed altruism and sense of duty (and rarely their tax arrangements).

Royalists must be the most pathetic group of folk on the planet. I try to avoid watching all things 'royal' but occasionally catch the odd bit on the news about some pathetic old hag who "... Stood for five hours in the pouring rain to be at the front of the queue to see (insert some royal tosspot name)...".

What a fucking pathetic, craven, meaningless life.

Mind you the worst bit was earlier in the year when they re buried what they thought was Richard? the something. I would have watched these folk dying painfully in a freak accident with a big grin on my face.

The funniest ones are those who buy tat (or spend hours making it) to send to their hierarchical betters. As if the aristocracy need or want a piece of prole garbage from Billy Q Fuckwater; the stuff they receive as offerings from the commoners apparently all gets bagged up and donated to charity.

I think we'll get a holiday, the down side will be that the TV will be shit for a while.

Perfect time to watch a boxset of something. Perhaps Justified. Mourning period sorted.

And f**k one day off, one day is for some minor royal, she is the longest serving monarch. Friday and Monday off please Liz.

Are you English? James VI suffered many things on his death bed but losing his head was not one of them.

He was James I when he had Raleigh's head cut off. Of course, he was a unionist who wanted London rule (stemming from himself) back when both the Scottish and English parliaments thought the very idea of incorporating two states into one was unworkable, untenable lunacy.

The funniest ones are those who buy tat (or spend hours making it) to send to their hierarchical betters. As if the aristocracy need or want a piece of prole garbage from Billy Q Fuckwater; the stuff they receive as offerings from the commoners apparently all gets bagged up and donated to charity.

If I got something from a guy called Billy Q Fuckwater I'd definitely keep it. Mind you I'm a prole.

When she dies, we should commemorate her life by living as she did. An 89 year holiday with full pay and benefits should be enough to pay our respects.

I remember a monarchist once pulling someone up on a message board for saying the Queen did nothing by proudly quoting the harsh grind of her daily routine. It was something like:

Reads the newspapers.

Receives and answers letters.

Has lunch.

Receives ambassadors or charity heads or the PM (once a week).

Hosts dinner.

It's a wonder she hasn't been in her grave these past forty years with that kind of shoulder-to-the-wheel grafting. I can see why she's winding it down though.

Prince George is the one that's getting on my nerves just now, it's not the lads fault, but the fawning over him is unbearable. It's like when somebody you know has a baby and everybody is saying all this lovely stuff for a few weeks, but instead of a few weeks it's never ending.

He's just a normal fucking kid give it a rest, the queens just some stuck up old granny, if she lived in your street you can just tell she'd be the moany bint that did everyone's tits in. Because they're royalty though so many people find them incredibly interesting for whatever reason.

Bunch of weirdos.

Archived