Player from another team who you can't stand.

This thread is simply another opportunity for themessiah to w**k himself stupid over 7-1. He does need a change of priorities as he's now taking stupid to a whole new level.

Imagine getting wound up when I'm not even on the wind-up

awkies :-/

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually quite like a lot of the names bandied around on this thread - Josh Falkingham's the kind of guy I'd love to have in my team, and Big Match John's a smashing guy who revels in the pantomime of it all (listen to his wonderful two-part Pelé Podcast) - but the person I really can't stand is Albion Rovers' Ally Love. I think he's a decent player and I can appreciate what he brings to the team but I can't bear him.

It's probably his face - he looks like an angry woodland creature, all snarling teeth and beady eyes, and that's something I cannot reconcile with.

Absolute shite. In fact, he should make more of a deal about the kicking he gets on a weekly basis.

Gets kicked that much he falls before he's kicked. Looks a nasty player or has done against Stranraer anyway.

My view is shaped from his appearances against us, one of which he was sent off in. Don't know if it was the same game but I'm sure he tried to get Bell into a bit of bother.

Gets kicked that much he falls before he's kicked. Looks a nasty player or has done against Stranraer anyway.

My view is shaped from his appearances against us, one of which he was sent off in. Don't know if it was the same game but I'm sure he tried to get Bell into a bit of bother.

Are you familiar with the concept of going down when fouled, before the contact, in order to avoid injury?

See also: "Hurdling the challenge"

Paul Lovering fae Airdrie was and always will be a figure of hatred among the Brechin fans. A sneaky dirty b*****d if ever there was one. He would wait till the play was away at the other side of the park before having a sly dig at an opponent who was getting the better of him.

Also the first one to blaw his gums to the ref about a player fouling him.

I bet he was one of those sneaky clipes at school who got off with shite because he snitched on everyone else !

Paul Lovering fae Airdrie was and always will be a figure of hatred among the Brechin fans. A sneaky dirty b*****d if ever there was one. He would wait till the play was away at the other side of the park before having a sly dig at an opponent who was getting the better of him.

Also the first one to blaw his gums to the ref about a player fouling him.

I bet he was one of those sneaky clipes at school who got off with shite because he snitched on everyone else !

In the play off final against Ayr he went flying in to a challenge with Dean Keenan, Keenan managed to dodge Lovering and to use what is known as the Cardle defense, accidentally cracked him on the bridge of the nose with an elbow in a fore-arm smash motion right in front of the Ayr fans, raging, blood and snotters everywhere he had to stand and take pelters while someone rammed cotton wool up his nose

Might be the only Airdrie fan that likes Big Gemmell, to be fair though i gained a lot of respect for him after the tell him he's pele podcast.

I don't dislike him either and his Tell Him He's Pele interviews were quality. And he's a pantomime villain and the game is all the better for it. Wouldn't be the same without them. That doesn't mean it's still not good to tear into him though :P

It's probably his face - he looks like an angry woodland creature, all snarling teeth and beady eyes, and that's something I cannot reconcile with.

You should hear what he says about you

Archived