Darvel v Troon Scottish cup tie

Darvel legend

From what I can gather from this thread, it appears that Troon and those connected with club have lost graciously and spoke well of Darvel however there are those who are still intent on rubbing Troon's nose in it.

There is such a thing is being a bad winner too!!

Before Darvel people take offence I realise it's a minority.

Troon. Players and staff have been fantastic and a credit to the club re Saturday's game and any silly comments havent came from darvel fans as far as I've read

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the anti Troon posts on this thread, they've been nothing other than gracious with they're comments regarding their opponents victory, they don't deserve the flak they're getting on here

Irvine Meadow and Hurlford had to take the flak when it was their turn.

Troon players,management and supporters have shown nothing but class on this forum after the defeat at Darvel so let's get move on to this Saturdays game at girvan and hope we can produce a like wise performance as it will be needed to get a result against league favs

And Chelsea wouldn't have won the league , man city, PSG etc. Need I go on ?????

That's football now mate they brought money yes but knowing them I can also tell you they brought a work ethic and drive that was every bit as important.

"Work ethic"? Look further up this post and see your boys talking about the very opposite.

Ok 2 things: one there not my boys I'm not a Troon fan I just felt they were getting a raw deal.

Secondly as already stated the Kirkwoods weren't on the pitch on Saturday, it was their work ethic I spoke of not that of the players. I wasn't at the game on Saturday but big gav and Deano have had their say on what was wrong and theirs are opinions I respect so your prob right to question the players.

Archived