Darvel v Troon Scottish cup tie

Darvel legend

Park looking OK for tomorrow?

The rain hasn't been so bad this week, the temperatures have been great & the forecast is kind for a change, so fingers crossed! Dying to see some football!

Be amazed if you see any football on our park. Surface is truly awful . Grass needs cut and the park hasn't been rolled this century. Rabbits have run amok digging holes all over the place. Choice for the players between long studs and wellies.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be amazed if you see any football on our park. Surface is truly awful . Grass needs cut and the park hasn't been rolled this century. Rabbits have run amok digging holes all over the place. Choice for the players between long studs and wellies.

Least you're honest ;)

Sounds perfect!

See you tomorrow!

That sounds like Darvel on a fine summer's day.

Well done to Paddy & his team today, the better team won & we can have no complaints with that. Bitterly disappointed in our performance today, and gutted to be exiting the Scottish Cup at this stage, but that shouldn't take the shine off the Darvel performance & a great result for them.

Enjoy your night!

www.troonfc.com/

Who do you Want next round?

No matter as long as it's a home tie because whoever come to darvel will need to play well to beat us although I'm sure most teams will want us in the last 16 but this team are a credit to the town and hopefully the town get behind them now whoever we play because Neil paddy and the boys have done remarkable to get this far , we don't often get beat when we finish with 11 players on the park , but u asked me who I want I personally want hurlford at darvel

No matter as long as it's a home tie because whoever come to darvel will need to play well to beat us although I'm sure most teams will want us in the last 16 but this team are a credit to the town and hopefully the town get behind them now whoever we play because Neil paddy and the boys have done remarkable to get this far , we don't often get beat when we finish with 11 players on the park , but u asked me who I want I personally want hurlford at darvel

Credit where it's due what a result. Think teams will fear playing away to Darvel. Local derby tasty tie

Take the best possible fixture you can and let the so called big boys knock each other out.

Archived