thelocalcat

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

elbow - what the actual f**k ?

every song sounds like a sort of morbid carol that folk would play really quietly when they visit terminally ill relatives in a hospice for their last christmas

well - that's if they didn't actually play "last christmas" by george michael, of course....

oh, and  - errrr - queen, muse, marillion and every r'n'b artist, ever

Edited by Herman Hessian

• 4 weeks later...

I feel personally attacked by all the people saying biffy but anyways

1. Oasis (they have like 2 alright sings but their fanbase makes me physically ill)

2. Taylor Swift (not a band but she is quite literally the worst person ever)

3. Moose Blood (one of the members sexually assaulted someone and their music is shite and is just for greasy white boys)

4. 5 seconds of summer (literally the worst both as people and as musicians)

5. The Migos (I like a lot of modern rap (Drake etc) but the migos are just too shit to be bearable as they just repeat words and make noises)

Bonus round, U2 and Sam Smith and Katy Perry who make me borderline psychotic when I hear them playing anywhere

Indeed.
"He uses regional slang. He's so talented.'
Aye nb m8.
For folks who think Oasis, The Courteeners and The View "are class". Basically bucket hat wearing morons who love laddish shite indie.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 21/01/2016 at 17:00, throbber said:

Yes U2 did good stuff back in the day but i can't stand Bono. He is the most disgusting cretin on the face of the earth, telling us we should give to charity when he is as big a tax avoiding c**t as anyone with a personal fortune of half a billion.

Im not even sure what they did in the 90's, was sure most of their best music was in the 80's but everything they have done post 2000 has been so cringeworthy and they just won't go away. The album they snuck onto every i phone/i pod in the world was another harsh reminder that they haven't just taken their money and fucked off out of the limelight with some shred of self respect remaining.

That's how I see U2 (and Bono) too.

Some cracking songs from the late 80's to the mid 90's.  Since that Elevation song in about 2000 they've been utter spunk.

Bono is one of the biggest cunts to ever walk the earth, and that's taking lads like Hitler and Chairman Mao into the  consideration

• 2 months later...