Bunnett advice

I've never been one for wearing hats, indeed I've always firmly believed that anybody who places one on their napper deserves to have it nailed to their fucking skull. However, I'm now rethinking my stance as I'm as bald as a cueball.

So, P 'n' B fashionistas, recommend a hat that'll keep me warm and make me look cool as f**k at the same time.

post-12982-0-97348100-1451946002_thumb.j

be the first hipster to bring back the pickelhaube to the UK (as modelled by lovely ladies of the Swedish Royal Guard)

Failing that a traditional blue bonnet and a big beard should make you look quite hard...

post-12982-0-10980000-1451946441_thumb.j

I've never been one for wearing hats, indeed I've always firmly believed that anybody who places one on their napper deserves to have it nailed to their fucking skull. However, I'm now rethinking my stance as I'm as bald as a cueball.

So, P 'n' B fashionistas, recommend a hat that'll keep me warm and make me look cool as f**k at the same time.

^^^^^^Ushanka.

Get something with a brim - keeps the sun/wind out of your eyes in the summer, and is magic during rainstorms in the winter, especially if you wear glasses.

I had one of these bad boys until I left it on a train last year - was the envy/laughing stock of the town before, and now I'm bereft :(

BFF-GLD-PF.jpg

Get something with a brim - keeps the sun/wind out of your eyes in the summer, and is magic during rainstorms in the winter, especially if you wear glasses.

I had one of these bad boys until I left it on a train last year - was the envy/laughing stock of the town before, and now I'm bereft :(

BFF-GLD-PF.jpg

And how many crocodiles have you wrestled?

And how many crocodiles have you wrestled?

Crocodiles? None.

Insatiable cougars, thoroughbred fillies, and sultry vixens, on the other hand? :P

No, still none :(

Suppose it's ok if all you can grow is bumfluff.

That's something I struggle with actually, I would be happy just having the option to grow a beard, but no matter how long I leave it, all I'm left with is bum fluff.

:angry:

Archived