Marius Žaliūkas

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the fact that you stated more or less. i.e. you didn't actually stay until the end.

Why would I stay to the end of a 4-0 drubbing off hibs ? Or a 3-0 defeat to qots ? The point I was making was I lasted longer at these games than I did at the earlier mentioned snooze fest at Cowdenbeath , that is all , nothing more nothing less some people just look to start the most peculiar debates with anything a rangers fan posts on this section .

Why would I stay to the end of a 4-0 drubbing off hibs ? Or a 3-0 defeat to qots ? The point I was making was I lasted longer at these games than I did at the earlier mentioned snooze fest at Cowdenbeath , that is all , nothing more nothing less some people just look to start the most peculiar debates with anything a rangers fan posts on this section .

^^^Gloryhunter

However, it is in keeping with the normal pattern of behaviour from Rangers. Witnessed by the fact that they had to have a protest at 72 minutes due to the stadium normally being empty of home fans at the 90 minute mark. :lol:

^^^Gloryhunter

However, it is in keeping with the normal pattern of behaviour from Rangers. Witnessed by the fact that they had to have a protest at 72 minutes due to the stadium normally being empty of home fans at the 90 minute mark. :lol:

Well a lot of them do have great wee bluenose areas like Peterhead to travel back to

:)

Aye..I'm there to support the team.

Away and don't talk shite , I have seen the broomloan end emptying quicker than a fire drill at work after wee nacho stuck a penalty in to make it 3-0 in a game back in 2008 with about 15 minutes or so to go , also seen it in our end when you put three past us in lennons first season , only time I can recall any difference was the last game at parkhead where you again beat us 3-0 , but it was more an act of defiance from us in regards due to everything which was going on at that time off the pitch

I leave around 85 mins if we are losing by two. Hate seeing the other fans celebrating.

Just as well you picked a side with huge advantages then. It means your team don't lose that often.

The very definition of a success supporter.

And don't claim that recent seasons counter such a suggestion. Even the Rangers re-birth has won far, far more games than it's lost.

Just as well you picked a side with huge advantages then. It means your team don't lose that often. The very definition of a success supporter. And don't claim that recent seasons counter such a suggestion. Even the Rangers re-birth has won far, far more games than it's lost.

Didn't exactly choose to support Rangers, got taken from a very young age... Am I meant to stop supporting a team because we win matches? Despite the fact I've been taken to Ibrox for as long as I remember and feel a connection towards the club and despite the fact its also my local team?

Do you enjoy opposition fans chanting about their victory over YOUR team? I just like to avoid it as it obviously winds me up a bit :lol: as it is supposed to and fair play to the fans for doing so.

Stop being so up yourself. You are the very definition of a c**t supporter.

Didn't exactly choose to support Rangers, got taken from a very young age... Am I meant to stop supporting a team because we win matches? Despite the fact I've been taken to Ibrox for as long as I remember and feel a connection towards the club and despite the fact its also my local team?

Do you enjoy opposition fans chanting about their victory over YOUR team? I just like to avoid it as it obviously winds me up a bit :lol: as it is supposed to and fair play to the fans for doing so.

Glory hunter.

I reckon you'd have struggled to retain your loyalty, if at a young age you'd been introduced to a club as likely to lose as to win.

That's all.

Firhill's closer.

Archived