Dry January?

FlyerTon

Give up booze for January?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You not fancy taking part in this Kincardine?

As my earlier post indicated, sobriety is much overrated. I have 3 or 4 days a week when I have to be responsible (work, kids, driving etc) and the the other 3 or 4 days when a good glass bottle of red wine improves my posts ;)

I don't drink so was considering getting sponsored to get absolutely hammered every night for a month. Anyone like to donate?

A sober person getting blootered every night for a month would be a much harder challenge. I'd give you til the end of the first week.

January isn't the month to be giving up booze; It's dark, cold, wet and just generally depressing.

I am currently on red wine and listening to ACDC Back to Black. I will be drinking plenty red wine this month. I'll go swimming/running a few times to even it out.

A sober person getting blootered every night for a month would be a much harder challenge. I'd give you til the end of the first week.

Before I give up or before I die?

Archived