Deutschland 83

Waspy

Was anyone else expecting the red can to have just coffee in it when Martin opened it in the subway?

aye

I like the East German office crew - no idea where their moral compass is pointing and they seem to maintain a level of very black humour.

they have raw intelligence theyre decoding but being instructed to present it so it fits in with what Moscow believes.wonder why they end up on the losing side!

I don't think it has dropped any of its pace and is still a good series, bit of a twist for me was when Martin's girlfriend seemed to know what is going on, the way she getting groomed by the spymaster, trying to talk him into carrying on, but I suppose her head is getting pumped with mince from the eastern spies with the promise of the good life, modern apartment, car etc.

I also think he will certainly get more trust by rescuing the young Edel (who's head had completely gone!) And when he was locking lips with the generals daughter and the general seemed to let that pass.

I can see the generals head going soon as well, and if anybody would want to push the button it would be him, with Kramer death it is looking like MartIn will be the generals confidante.

Young Alex getting played like a fiddle by Tobias. Fear for the boy.

I was quite amused at Frau Netz's assumption that Alex had AIDS.

Not sure why Annette has turned those books in,maybe I'm not picking something up, or we'll find out soon enough.

But the fish? That's poor form from the general's wife

Turns out he might if Tischbier has it.

On for 1:45 next week?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1454924624.100561.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

It's the last in the series is it not?

It's still rather doubtful we'd see the wall come in a series set in 1984. Very rather doubtful.

Aye yer right, doubtful the 'wall would come in' right enough. Did the wall ever come in? Very rather doubtful. Daft p***k!