Deutschland 83

Waspy

When Linda got mown down and the shovel came into the scene.. Brutal, but I suppose that maybe what it was like ??

The general and the son arguing was a great scene, Mayer not fucking around, a good few twists to come yet.

An excellent show

Aye, this week's episode certainly upped the ante in brutality stakes.

Just the consequences of a cleaner knocking a listening device off the table, and it ends up with a murder and a suicide from blackmail.

It can't return to the more light-hearted "Martin is a shit spy" next week, the bridge is crossed now.

And General Edel has no idea how close the Stasi are to his kids.

The actress who steals the show for me is the Aunt (Lenora). She's only been in it fleetingly since the opening episode, but one sight of that haircut and the chainsmoking and I'm terrified. A great villain

When Linda got mown down and the shovel came into the scene.. Brutal, but I suppose that maybe what it was like ??

The general and the son arguing was a great scene, Mayer not fucking around, a good few twists to come yet.

An excellent show

Thought that was amazing - the son is pretty unhinged. The General seems like the typical henpecked dad. Genuinely seems like he's trying his best for his family and his country yet his missus and daughter hate him and his son is calling him a Nazi.

Quite good twist in the way they handled the Linda situation. Really enjoying this so far.

Why did Linda's boss shoot himself? He made out to the woman with the perm (forget her name as well) that he didn't care that his affair with Linda would be exposed. Im guessing this was all just a bluff to tell her to f**k off and that he really didn't want it happening? Its worked out well for Stamm though as Linda is now disappeared and the UN guy shot himself so they'll get most of the suspicion over the bug