Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

Guest Back Post Misses

That's actually impressive. Shame as you would be promoted if we and I can't believe it weren't in the league. :(

We are thanks

The Hibernian locomotive is heading for its third crash with the play off buffers come May. You can't kid us son.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they had the brains of a businessman like Sir George Craig on their side they'd being doing a lot better.

Maybe some Falkirk fans are still bitter about Mr Craig leaving for greener pastures but let's face it he had outgrown Falkirk. If it's any consolation Mr Craig now works for a club that reflects his stature.

Because some of your fans are w*nkers who think they have a god given right to beat everybody in this league. In fact some of them could be mistaken for Sevco fans.

Because some of your fans are w*nkers who think they have a god given right to beat everybody in this league. In fact some of them could be mistaken for Sevco fans.

Name one, just one example of this please Gustopher?

I'd love this to be a game 11v11 for 90 mins with no ridiculously bad decisions for the duration even just to see how we actually stack up against hibs

Probably not as good as you did when our best player got sent off and we played with 10 for over half the match?

Probably not as good as you did when our best player got sent off and we played with 10 for over half the match?

I get your point but we don't play well against teams when they sit in and hibs had a bit of a forced hand to do so. Playing v ten men doesn't always make the task easier.

I've not came across any Hibs fans on here that are like that in my short time on this site to be honest. We have to expect to beat most team's due to the budget we have.

Archived