Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

There's a possibility that Hibs may be playing our postponed game on the 12th.I gather that both clubs are waiting to see if that date is needed for cup replays, or if we are both knocked out, freeing up a Saturday.

Cup replays are usually 10 days after the original tie so unlikely you'll play them that midweek. Unless the Saturday is off due to weather I suppose.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Bambino obese or something? Having walked from both High and Grahamston myself over the years, they're not exactly strenuous. If he's bemoaning the lack of pubs, there's plenty in the centre and free buses from there to the stadium. Potential for heads gone if there's a Falkirk win imo

There's various pubs that run buses to the stadium, if you're moaning about the walk you're a moron. Alternatively a taxi is a couple of quid, so walking could also be considered the behaviour of a tramp.

Nah I'm only trying to engage a little seethe. Don't mind Falkirk to be honest.

Is Bambino obese or something? Having walked from both High and Grahamston myself over the years, they're not exactly strenuous. If he's bemoaning the lack of pubs, there's plenty in the centre and free buses from there to the stadium. Potential for heads gone if there's a Falkirk win imo

Behind the wall then a taxi down the road. I'm also not fat. There's a lot worse walks than doon the hill.

Anyone think this could be a sellout?? 8000 seats full in Scotland's best stadia

Had it not been on TV then it could have been close to.

As it is, I think there will be a crowd of around 6500 in. 1800-2000 Hibees & circa 4500 home fans.

Cup replays are usually 10 days after the original tie so unlikely you'll play them that midweek. Unless the Saturday is off due to weather I suppose.

I was hinting that pre match talk might be affected by Hibs playing at Cappielow 5 days before the Falkirk game.

Had it not been on TV then it could have been close to.

As it is, I think there will be a crowd of around 6500 in. 1800-2000 Hibees & circa 4500 home fans.

If we win on Saturday I can see us possibly selling our allocation for this like we did in May.

Guest Back Post Misses

Ok I'll play.

George Craig should be made to pay to get in.

It could be interesting if the two teams have brought in new players by then.

Based on current known facts a draw is probably the favourite result however as we have only lost 3 home goals all season and one being a cheat obtained PK by McGinn Hibs will have to play well to get something.

Ok I'll play.

George Craig should be made to pay to get in.

It could be interesting if the two teams have brought in new players by then.

Based on current known facts a draw is probably the favourite result however as we have only lost 3 home goals all season and one being a cheat obtained PK by McGinn Hibs will have to play well to get something.

That's actually impressive. Shame as you would be promoted if we and I can't believe it weren't in the league. :(

Archived