Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-0 Hibs, Will Vaulks to score. He'll be wanting to do well against his old club.

Vaulks is a tidy player maybe he has ambitions of bigger things than hibs or maybe not...its a possibility you could sign him in the summer when he has a year left...its like a hibs player moving to hearts ...we have 4000 or so average you have 8 or so hearts have circa 13...so remember it's all relative next time you call us diddies

You say that but when big clubs like Hibs come calling it's hard for players to say no.

At least hertz and sevcohad a valid reason for being in this league ( same old **** always cheating) you were just sh* te, big club in a wee pond

Wait, cheating is a valid reason for being in the league? But being shite isn't? Please go on...

I stand corrected we were equally shite when we were sent down, take vaulks you are a much bigger team we are not worthy of him.

This game wraps up a tricky run of fixtures. After this we only have Falkirk and Rangers at Easter Road left as the ostensibly big games and even then, I'd be quite surprised if Falkirk are still up around us in the table in April.

Good opportunity after this to put our foot on the pedal and put Rangers under pressure. For that reason, I wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw here. Given how we've been playing for a while now, five points would not seem insurmountable with the fixtures ahead of us. Obviously hope we go for the win though.

There's a possibility that Hibs may be playing our postponed game on the 12th.

I gather that both clubs are waiting to see if that date is needed for cup replays, or if we are both knocked out, freeing up a Saturday.

Archived