Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A game live on Tv in January when it would be easy to stay indoors and watch Liverpool v Man U at the same time.

Fantastic crowd from both teams.

Aye, 5k for Falkirk is pretty decent as well. The only real big gap was the stand next to us. The rest seemed pretty full, especially in comparison to the last fixture when there was a lot of empty spaces in the stand behind the goals.

Aye, 5k for Falkirk is pretty decent as well. The only real big gap was the stand next to us. The rest seemed pretty full, especially in comparison to the last fixture when there was a lot of empty spaces in the stand behind the goals.

1600 less at that game. Guess that's the difference when you play at the weekend Compared with midweek.

1600 less at that game. Guess that's the difference when you play at the weekend Compared with midweek.

I'd go as far to say the crowd would've been higher had it been 3pm on the Saturday and not the Sunday. Especially at that ground where it's constantly freezing.

I was at the opposite end of the main stand so from where I was sitting I thought the stadium was full. Couldn't understand the empty ground comments until I watched the highlights back and saw that section at the other end. Still a decent turn out although the atmosphere was dross.

I'd go as far to say the crowd would've been higher had it been 3pm on the Saturday and not the Sunday. Especially at that ground where it's constantly freezing.

You're fast becoming my favourite Hibs poster Dom.

Can I ask what the f'ck you're on about with regards to the temperature statement in that post ? Is it easier to be freezing on a Saturday or something?

You're fast becoming my favourite Hibs poster Dom.

Can I ask what the f'ck you're on about with regards to the temperature statement in that post ? Is it easier to be freezing on a Saturday or something?

Thanks m8 :wub:

Well traditionally Sunday is the lazy day, so people are less inclined to get out their houses to go to the football. Whereas a Saturday is the traditional day of football & people are more likely to attend.

Or something like that, f**k knows :lol:

I notice the west stand fans want the view of the West stand but the atmosphere of the South so sit as near as they can.

The North end of the West is a ghost town

I think it's also due to the fact that the Main Stand ST holders there get chucked out their regular seats when Sevco come to town - hence most have moved to the South end of the stand when renewing for this season. The imbalance on Sunday was particularly noticeable though.

I think it's also due to the fact that the Main Stand ST holders there get chucked out their regular seats when Sevco come to town - hence most have moved to the South end of the stand when renewing for this season. The imbalance on Sunday was particularly noticeable though.

Probably.

Saves you moving when we the OF come to town.

Also saves you disinfecting your seat.

Archived