Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

The only place I think Hibs are ahead of us is up front even though we have scored more. Cummings and Keetings are better than we have for sure. Malonga doesn't look that interested when I have seen him. There are also very few Bairns who would not take Farid back.

The rest of the pitch is pretty even however I think we have the edge defensively

What I would say is that Houston is currently getting a lot better value for money out of his players than Stubbs is. The likes of Baird and Vaulks will be on a lot less cash than the corresponding players in the hibs team and yet the table shows there's very little between the two sides.

What I would say is that Houston is currently getting a lot better value for money out of his players than Stubbs is. The likes of Baird and Vaulks will be on a lot less cash than the corresponding players in the hibs team and yet the table shows there's very little between the two sides.

Same with us being close to Rangers. But we don't keep mention our budget compared to theirs, giving ourselves a wee pat on the back.

Given how little points Hibs and Rangers have dropped so far I wouldn't say their has been any real reason for a pat on the back or criticism.

Both clubs brought a gun to the knife fight and it's funny how much Hibs are worrying Rangers and how much Falkirk are worrying Hibs.

Stubbs has to be thinking he's gonnae face Falkirk in the playoffs.

He's had 3 goes at beating us at ER and failed 3 times.

Amazingly Hibs best chance seems to be the away leg

I don't see anyone worrying, stop looking at it negatively. I see 3 teams full of confidence, 3 sets of fans confident in their teams, just going for it.

It's exciting.

Fair play.

I think chairmen must be nervous.

Read Stephen Thompson yesterday saying he can't sleep for worrying about relegation.

Rangers and Hibs must be giving bean counters sleepless nights

The excitement for us guys is clear.

Every time we meet the games seem to get bigger.

The last games between us look epic at the moment

Who gives a shit what chairmen think, although since Dempster starting running the show everything coming from boardroom level has been extremely positive. I'm the kind of fan who cares more about what's happening on the pitch, though.

I'd be worrying if we weren't heading in the right direction or at least trying to.

I'm enjoying being a Hibs fan again.

Fair play.

I think chairmen must be nervous.

Read Stephen Thompson yesterday saying he can't sleep for worrying about relegation.

Rangers and Hibs must be giving bean counters sleepless nights

The excitement for us guys is clear.

Every time we meet the games seem to get bigger.

The last games between us look epic at the moment

That's quite a well thought out, reasonable post from you, Gav.

More of this please.

Archived