Most risible c**t in Scottish popular culture

I won't hear a word against him. I walked free from court a few years back thanks to his tremendous skills in exposing the defence witness as a fantasist and outright liar.

Thank you Aamer.

If he ripped the defence witness, how did you walk free?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honestrae95

I won't hear a word against him. I walked free from court a few years back thanks to his tremendous skills in exposing the defence witness as a fantasist and outright liar.

Thank you Aamer.

Sound guilty imho.

In all serious, Anwar is one of the best solicitor-advocates about, though he does know it. A very clever man nonetheless.

I employed a lawyer one time for a minor offence, in the office she was a confident brief, in court she was useless, every second word was eh, ...,eh.....A fucking wreck.

I'm sitting thinking, a hundred notes for this c**t, it's the fucking last. Found guilty, fined, leaving court the vulture's waiting on me, that'll be £117.50 please! Cow took VAT of me.

Many years later I'm recounting this sorry episode at work, my workmate burst out laughing, he had her tae! Still fucking hopeless. But rich no doubt with suckers like me around.

My point was, when I saw her ineptitude, I thought, next time I'll do it myself. I was young as stupid so there was always going to be a next time.

Lanark court, minor again, appears myself, approached the dock, got PF, told him I'd plead guilty to one if other dropped, he agreed.

Bigger fine but no blood money. Do it yourself in other words.

I employed a lawyer one time for a minor offence, in the office she was a confident brief, in court she was useless, every second word was eh, ...,eh.....A fucking wreck.

I'm sitting thinking, a hundred notes for this c**t, it's the fucking last. Found guilty, fined, leaving court the vulture's waiting on me, that'll be £117.50 please! Cow took VAT of me.

Many years later I'm recounting this sorry episode at work, my workmate burst out laughing, he had her tae! Still fucking hopeless. But rich no doubt with suckers like me around.

My point was, when I saw her ineptitude, I thought, next time I'll do it myself. I was young as stupid so there was always going to be a next time.

Lanark court, minor again, appears myself, approached the dock, got PF, told him I'd plead guilty to one if other dropped, he agreed.

Winner mate.

That first offence you talk about - did you do it?

That first offence you talk about - did you do it?

Part off it. Other part was made up nonsense. Hence the Lawyer, thought I'd done the right thing.

The performance she put on proved otherwise.

This was over 30 years ago and I've paid my dues. ????????????????????????????

8tSpxN6.gif

Archived