Most risible c**t in Scottish popular culture

Fuckin 'mon then!

I'll throw you about like an empty tracksuit Skidpants. Then antique your missus afterwards...

Edit: Or I can take her to Burger King.

You'd throw a turd then hide behind a Bo'Ness sign with your Rangers top on.

Skidmarks would annihilate you with his windmill punches.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seeing the Medda playing at Meadowbank against the City and then against Hibs at ER and they weren't exactly singing pro-Celtic songs.... MeddaBhoy must get awffy lonely at games...

and if its a fight yer after I'll see you outside 23 Greenside Lane. Bags me first hit with ma handbag.

I remember seeing the Medda playing at Meadowbank against the City and then against Hibs at ER and they weren't exactly singing pro-Celtic songs.... MeddaBhoy must get awffy lonely at games...

and if its a fight yer after I'll see you outside 23 Greenside Lane. Bags me first hit with ma handbag.

Nae c**t kens where Greenside Lane is Tam. Don't be a Grimbo and ruin the thread.

The famous 3-1 game at Easter Rd.

Interesting crew in the Irvine section that day.

Never knew they had a whole group of fans from Shotts.

That was the station a group of them got off at singing that well known 19th century music hall song "The hat my father wore".

Sure that was the song.

If Aylo doesn't stop directly ripping off my patter, I'll be heading down to Granton Square at 12.05 to distract the ref and smash him with a steel chair.

:lol:

I thought it had become the standard joke for arranging pagers with bams? I'm happy for you to step in and take on medda if you so please?

Look at her eyes. She's like a shark. A merciless killing machine.

You mean a fish that eats car number plates and vomits a lot?

The famous 3-1 game at Easter Rd.

Interesting crew in the Irvine section that day.

Never knew they had a whole group of fans from Shotts.

That was the station a group of them got off at singing that well known 19th century music hall song "The hat my father wore".

Sure that was the song.

There is a number of Irvine Meadow fans with Celtic as their senior team but that day had a lot of non Meadow fans who came for day out and sang stuff never heard at Meadow Park before or since. It was 3-0 should have been 3-1 but we missed a few chances earlier in the game. Good day out and never seen any bother at all.

Archived