Hangover cures.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely don't get the Irn Bru next day thing. Last thing I'd want near a hungover stomach is something fizzy.

This. I spew. Same with milk, small amounts at regular intervals. Anymore than a glass at once then it's hello last nights bevvy.

These drinks filled with raw eggs, tomato juice and spices...is the point supposed to be that the sheer foulness takes your mind off how awful you feel otherwise? Like a boot in the pie stops a lassie complaining about a sprained elbow (allegedly, etc).

If so, we need to start putting about the new wonder cure for 2016 and see if the Beeb will run a story on it - there's bound to be someone stupid enough to actually try a dog turd smoothie if it's recommended to them. With a touch of tarragon and greek yoghurt, for extra believability.

I sometimes have tomato juice with cracked black pepper and Lea & Perrins or Tabasco sauce.

Why don't you just add vodka?

A shower (sitting down if particularly bad) and a coffee normally makes me feel better. I try and go for a walk outside too. I tend to wake up feeling lethargic and shite most of the time anyway.

A shower (sitting down if particularly bad) and a coffee normally makes me feel better. I try and go for a walk outside too. I tend to wake up feeling lethargic and shite most of the time anyway.

Do you get the rubber pants on prescription?

At least you'd see a lot more than just walking round the living room.

Morning: one pint of orange juice and bacon roll

Mid morning snack: Coffee and biscuits

Lunch: Tuna Roll with Cola

Afternoon snack: Ice cream

Tea: Anything greasy

Nighttime snack: chocolate and Irn Bru.

During the day consume as much Irn Bru and diluting orange as you can

Morning: one pint of orange juice and bacon roll

Mid morning snack: Coffee and biscuits

Lunch: Tuna Roll with Cola

Afternoon snack: Ice cream

Tea: Anything greasy

Nighttime snack: chocolate and Irn Bru.

During the day consume as much Irn Bru and diluting orange as you can

If you can do that you've not got a hangover. A hangover, from memory, is lying, wretching the dry boak on the toilet floor.

Archived