Saints v Dons 3/1/16 @ 12:30

Jack's absent, so I'd envisage either Shinnie or McLean alongside Flood. I'd personally favour the former option, meaning that Considine would almost certainly return at left-back. If McLean does start deeper, Pawlett will more than likely accompany McGinn and Hayes behind Rooney.

I'll go for 1-1, with MacLean and McGinn exchanging goals. Hopefully we won't show any lingering trauma from the reverse fixture, and aren't left ruing more missed opportunities similar to Wednesday night.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pawlett should start for Jack, we shouldn't have to play 2 holding midfielders against Saints.

Please God yes, please open up and attack us.

Pretty basic logic but I wonder if theres anything in the fact its Scobbie doing the interviews this week, generally we only seem to let players who'll be involved speak.

Pretty basic logic but I wonder if theres anything in the fact its Scobbie doing the interviews this week, generally we only seem to let players who'll be involved speak.

Scobbie and Ando at CH.

Dave back at RB

Fisher tae f**k.

Scobbie and Ando at CH.

Dave back at RB

Fisher tae f**k.

Its terrifying to think I'd be happier with that considering my hatred of Scobbie

Scobbie and Ando at CH.

Dave back at RB

Fisher tae f**k.

My thoughts too. I don't get this knicker twisting about MacKay being too old and too slow. He's a better defensive option than his faster and younger counterparts and we need a better defence.

Pawlett should start for Jack, we shouldn't have to play 2 holding midfielders against Saints.

0-2 Dons

Have Saints not scored the most in the league behind Celtic this season? I'd argue they're one of the few games we do need to pack the midfield! Wotherspoon, O'Halloran, Maclean, Kane, Cummins are all good attackers and any combo of them would cause us problems.

What are StJ's injuries like at the moment? Is Davidson out?

Have Saints not scored the most in the league behind Celtic this season? I'd argue they're one of the few games we do need to pack the midfield! Wotherspoon, O'Halloran, Maclean, Kane, Cummins are all good attackers and any combo of them would cause us problems.

What are StJ's injuries like at the moment? Is Davidson out?

We've not scored in three games

created I would say a minimum of 15 great chances in those 3 games though. Eventually they go in. Saints 5 Dons 0 ^_^

True

Have these guys not been playing? They don't just suddenly become shite.

cummins been out for about 6 weeks ( in that time MacLean has not scored I'm sure ). Teams doubling / trebling up on o halloran also impacted on his performances. Throw in Tommy Wrights bizarre decisions surrounding the playing of Fisher and the defence gifting goals galore from corners/crosses , then our swagger/confidence has gone a little.

We always bounce back after a poor result so I'm expecting a decent performance tomorrow.

This would be my team

GK Mannus

RB Mackay

LB Easton

CB Anderson

CB scobbie

RM o halloran

LM Craig

CM Davidson

CM Spoony

FW maclean

FW Cummins