The Great Glasgow Derby 02.01.16

FFS Davie Bhoy back posting about Sellick. I thought you'd been banned. When did you last post?

How's it going mate. Just recently downloaded the app so posted a few times recently mate, before that it was a good few years ago lol. Surprised I still remembered my password.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's it going mate. Just recently downloaded the app so posted a few times recently mate, before that it was a good few years ago lol. Surprised I still remembered my password.

jinky67 is pretty memorable.

I just did a wee search and it's been 5 years since you last posted.

If any Thistle fans have a spare ticket for tomorrow please let me know asap! Narrowly missed the last ones on sale.

Why did Thistle just not request more tickets. It's not like the game will be sold out. I'm certain that Celtic would happily have handed over another 300 tickets which would've sufficed.

Why did Thistle just not request more tickets. It's not like the game will be sold out. I'm certain that Celtic would happily have handed over another 300 tickets which would've sufficed.

Thistle were given sections 118, 119 & 120, how many seats is that?

Normally Celtic offer a few hundred tickets behind the column holding up the main stand roof even though the stadium is half empty. The tickets I have are for section 118.

Archived