The Great Glasgow Derby 02.01.16

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you like them to?

I would, do we even have a fit CB pairing? Typical that Blackett goes back and most of our CB's get injured. Looking like Efe time tomorrow.

2-0 Celtic, Efe double ;)

A sweet strike but I think we ended up getting beat 5-1 and ra sellick won the league so we'll gloss over that one I reckon?

The single most unpleasant experience I've ever had at Firhill and I've seen Joe Cardle score a second half hat-trick there. The atmosphere and behaviour of the Celtic fans, even leaving to one side those that blagged their way into the home end then made me feel unsafe in a football ground for the first time in my life, was grim. Absolute animals.

Not going because I'm not comfortable paying £20 to sit behind a pole and fund a vile, sectarian institution.

Pittodrie last night was a far more pleasant experience than Parkhead will ever be.

What nonsense. Yes some of the seats in the away section are 'restricted view' but it's just a minority. Most are unrestricted, so the whole 'sit behind a pole' excuse is too convenient for some fans. Pittodrie also offers poor viewing for parts of the pitch, yet you had no problem with that. Oh & a vile sectarian institution...a club that has openly employed people of all religions, races & nationalities from day one. Yeah...sounds very sectarian that institution

Thats a load of sh*te if they dont give you anymore. This clearly wont be anywhere near a sell out.

They won't have sold out. Will bring a sizeable support being a Glasgow club but Celtic usually give out about 900 tickets and if they opposition club requests more, it gets bumped up to 1200.

I'm expecting a good old battle against Thistle. They are a team on form just now. In fact their recent form is slightly better than ours so will make it interesting.

Hopefully Griffiths & Commons manage to play as we lack a threat without them with so many players being off the boil just now. No Boyata (surely a good thing), no Armstrong or Broony either but given our resources then we should be able to see off Thistle with all due respect.

Can see it being Champions 2 Thistle 1

I'm expecting a good old battle against Thistle. They are a team on form just now. In fact their recent form is slightly better than ours so will make it interesting.

Hopefully Griffiths & Commons manage to play as we lack a threat without them with so many players being off the boil just now. No Boyata (surely a good thing), no Armstrong or Broony either but given our resources then we should be able to see off Thistle with all due respect.

Can see it being Champions 2 Thistle 1

FFS Davie Bhoy back posting about Sellick. I thought you'd been banned. When did you last post?

Like I said, Celtic will usually reserve 1200 tickets incase a club decides to ask for more tickets. This has been requested by both Hearts & Aberdeen in recent years. In fact even Queens Park asked for an increase in their allocation for a cup game and it was requested, so like I said, Partick Thistle clearly haven't asked for an increase.

Archived