New Year Fixtures 2016

L. Brilliant

Large mugs treble - Arsenal, Celtic & Rangers @ 1.95

4 Singles - Motherwell 7/5 v Hamilton, Stoke 15/8 at West Brom, Arbroath 13/10 at Montrose and Sunderland 31/20 v Aston Villa

Yes, I must be mad backing Arbroath in a derby and Sunderland versus anyone, even Villa - just think this is the type of game Big Sam gets a result while Montrose have been very poor in the past 2 months. I should probably have taken Stoke draw no bet but missed the 11/10 (now 37/40) so am hoping their form holds against a very inconsistent Baggies. Motherwell are in fine form and Hamilton are not plus confidence must have been hit by the manner of their latest loss - would have Well at evens.

Wee BTTS treble on the two championship games, Brighton vs Wolves, QPR vs Hull City and conference premier game between Forest Green and Torquay Utd.

Also gone for Torquay BTTS. The Gulls have not had their troubles to seek but did whack Rovers 4-1 at Plainmoor on Boxing Day.

Good luck folks.

Wee BTTS treble on the two championship games, Brighton vs Wolves, QPR vs Hull City and conference premier game between Forest Green and Torquay Utd.

Also gone for Torquay BTTS. The Gulls have not had their troubles to seek but did whack Rovers 4-1 at Plainmoor on Boxing Day.

Good luck folks.

First coupon binned for 2016. Bloody Brighton :angry:

Motherwell 13/10 to beat Hamilton.

Yes fucking please.

I'm trying to jinx our opposition again.

Might as well profit if Accies are going to lose - as is likely.

Motherwell's price has actually drifted after being shorter than that!!!

£18.75 winnings from betting on ICT bet as below -

£14.54 on Motherwell @ 13/10 returns £33.44

£4.21 on BTTS + Motherwell win @ 15/4 returns £20

Hemmings 15/2 first goalscorer and 12/5 anytime seems decent

365 really don't have a clue about Scottish football. Hemmings better price than skelly and suspended Stewart. Fuming took him at 9/2

Right, I have unjustified confidence in today's selections

ICT v Ross County +2.5 gls now available @ 2.05 (21/20) NAP

Motherwell Win To Nil @ 4.0 (3/1)

Celtic -2 AH @ 2.12 (28/25)

Ayr Utd, Albion Rovers, Arbroath, Stirling Albion @ 18.87

Good luck everyeon

Clyde were excellent last week and QP lost at home to Berwick but there's been plenty of support for the Spiders over the last 24 hours. From 17/10 they are into 9/5 (bet 365). They have a good record at Broadwood and I wouldn't be shocked if we lost again.

Someone must have told them about the lack of goals as well as under 2.5 went from 11/8 to 3/4. Got the former price thankfully.

Leicester, Dundee and under 2.5 Clyde-QP treble I've went for, a score returning £200.

Clyde were excellent last week and QP lost at home to Berwick but there's been plenty of support for the Spiders over the last 24 hours. From 17/10 they are into 9/5 (bet 365). They have a good record at Broadwood and I wouldn't be shocked if we lost again.

Someone must have told them about the lack of goals as well as under 2.5 went from 11/8 to 3/4. Got the former price thankfully.

Leicester, Dundee and under 2.5 Clyde-QP treble I've went for, a score returning £200.

How can a price come in from 17/10 to 9/5?

Right, I have unjustified confidence in today's selections

ICT v Ross County +2.5 gls now available @ 2.05 (21/20) NAP

Motherwell Win To Nil @ 4.0 (3/1)

Celtic -2 AH @ 2.12 (28/25)

Ayr Utd, Albion Rovers, Arbroath, Stirling Albion @ 18.87

Good luck everyeon

Ayr have five key men out today and no physio currently which is making a massive difference. Two or three of these guys missing turn them from being title contenders to struggling. If anything Stranraer win/draw are massive prices now and like Cowdenbeath the other night worth a punt. If this game had been played one month ago Ayr would be heavy favourites but could really go anyway now.

Archived