Stranraer v Ayr 2/1/1)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Stranraer will win because of our injuries so would like a postponement.

The only way I think we could maybe compete would be if we played a 3 5 2 of

Fleming

Murphy Gerry Graham

Devlin & Donald as wing backs

Middle 3 of Forrest Crawford Stevo with either Crawford or Stevo holding

Preston & Caldwell up top

Not holding out much hope for this one. With the injury list still long I would pack the defence/midfield so we don't get overrun and hope for the best. Our joker card is Brian Reid if he reverts to type of not using tactics and alienating enough players on the day to stop them trying.

Not holding out much hope for this one. With the injury list still long I would pack the defence/midfield so we don't get overrun and hope for the best. Our joker card is Brian Reid if he reverts to type of not using tactics and alienating enough players on the day to stop them trying.

'Mon Reidy

What's the worry you are 2nd from top we are 2nd bottom, we also have injuries to key players, but don't keep highlighting them.

Archived