Making a Murderer

ICTChris

On 31/12/2018 at 22:04, Ro Sham Bo said:

The wife found out yesterday that Dassey's lawyers are currently in the UK discussing the case and got us tickets for their lecture at Edinburgh on Friday. Should be interesting.

How was it? Was wanting to go to the Glasgow one last month but had nobody to go with!!

• 1 month later...

Hadn't even realised series 2 was up on Netflix. 

I am now 100% convinced Bobby Dassey is involved, lads creeper and there is zero chance it's a coincidence he's looking that stuff up on his computer then the same stuff happens to a lassie on the same land as he lives. 

Edited by Yoshi-91

Hadn't even realised series 2 was up on Netflix. 

I am now 100% convinced Bobby Dassey is involved, lads creeper and there is zero chance it's a coincidence he's looking that stuff up on his computer then the same stuff happens to a lassie on the same land as he lives. 

Ignore... I got the brothers names mixed up.

Saw something earlier from Zellner saying that there has been a screw up about the lassies bones being given back to the family and the correct process not being used.

Sure I would like to see Avery freed but I wish it was on the proper terms ie the mountain of evidence that proves he didn’t do, rather than a technicality

6 hours ago, Dele said:

There is apparently a series being made from the opposite side of the 'debate'.

It's hard to see what they can bring to the table at this point, their evidence is shady at best from what I have seen not just from mam but from further looking into. At this point it's hard to take anything the prosecution say seriously as it's clear as day the sheriff's office is as corrupt as it gets and any evidence found within 100ft of one of their officers should be thrown out by default. 

Not that Avery is squeaky clean either, he's clearly a scum bag and his family are more in bread than a ham and cheese sandwich. That said, I still don't think for a second he killed her.

14 hours ago, Dele said:

There is apparently a series being made from the opposite side of the 'debate'.

So basically they are going to repeat everything from the original MaM series and just say “talking shite... talking shite...” after it?

• 5 months later...
How was it? Was wanting to go to the Glasgow one last month but had nobody to go with!!
Apologies for the ever so slightly delayed reply...

It was good. Both of them came across very well and were happy to hang around afterwards for pictures with anybody who wanted one.

• 10 months later...