The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

drunk guy walking through the streets at 4 am gets stopped by the police. Officer says to him "where are you going at this time of the morning?",

guy says "i'm away to attend a lecture on alcohol and the effect it has on society and the family environment"

policeman says "who is giving that lecture at this time of the morning?" and the guy replies My wife.

Just now, buchan30 said:

drunk guy walking through the streets at 4 am gets stopped by the police. Officer says to him "where are you going at this time of the morning?",

guy says "i'm away to attend a lecture on alcohol and the effect it has on society and the family environment"

policeman says "who is giving that lecture at this time of the morning?" and the guy replies My wife.

The policeman takes him home only to find his wife standing behind the front door with a rolling pin in her hand.

The chap says to the copper 'what a considerate woman to be baking for her husband at this time of night'

A man is on holiday in Jamaica and decides goes to jump into the pool but sees the lifeguard sat next to it so he asks him if the water is warm. "Lukewarm" comes the reply. So he jumps right in. And then right back out. "I thought you said it was lukewarm! It's fucking freezing!" "Lukewarm to me mon".