The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

I bought a chocolate bar and on the inside of the wrapper it said "you are a loser".

I wouldn't have minded had there been some sort of competition on.

Reveal hidden contents

To make things worse it was a Boost.

Again?

Johnny died and arrived in Hell.

He was met by the Devil and was told that in the new kinder, gentler, more customer focused Hell, each person is offered three choices of torture.

The Devil explained that these tortures run in 1,000-year cycles and you could pick which cycle to begin with.

The Devil took Johnny to the first room where a man was hung up by his feet and was being whipped with chains. Johnny said he did not think that was where he wanted to start.

They proceeded to the next room where a man was hung up by his arms and was being whipped by a cat-o-nine-tails. Johnny also declined this form of torture.

The third room had a old man strapped to the wall naked, and a very beautiful young blonde woman was performing upon him. Johnny told the Devil this is more like it, and this was the one he wanted.

The Devil said, "Are you sure? It lasts for a thousand years!" Johnny assured him this was the punishment he wanted. So the Devil walked over to the young blond woman and said ... ...

"You can go now, I've found your replacement."

Two women meet up in the afterlife.
W1. How did you die?
W2. I froze to death. How about you?
W1. Well I was convinced my husband was having an affair so I snuck back to those one afternoon when he was supposed to be sleeping. Stabbed him. Searched the whole house in a frenzy, top to bottom, getting so angry I couldn’t find this woman. So much so I gave myself a heart attack and died!
W2. If only you’d opened the fucking freezer neither of us would be here!

Russian joke.

A German, an American and a Russian get on a desert island. The island is bare, no vegetation, no animals. There's nothing to eat. The German takes a knife out, cuts off his hand — they eat it for breakfast. At lunch, the American cuts off his leg — they eat it for lunch. Evening, everyone wants to eat. The Russian unzips his zipper and takes out his cock. German murmurs happily: 'Mmm, what a sausage!'. Russian responds: 'What sausage? One yogurt for each of you and go to sleep.'.

Russian joke.
A German, an American and a Russian get on a desert island. The island is bare, no vegetation, no animals. There's nothing to eat. The German takes a knife out, cuts off his hand — they eat it for breakfast. At lunch, the American cuts off his leg — they eat it for lunch. Evening, everyone wants to eat. The Russian unzips his zipper and takes out his cock. German murmurs happily: 'Mmm, what a sausage!'. Russian responds: 'What sausage? One yogurt for each of you and go to sleep.'.
Read that perfectly. Had no idea I could read Russian :)