The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Some very sad news coming out of the Nestle factory today.

A nightshift worker was crushed beneath a case of chocolate that fell 20 feet from a rack. The poor man called for help on numerous occasions but whenever he shouted "The milky bars are on me" everybody just cheered !

Milky Bars.jpg (36.7KiB)

5 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

There was once a king who was only 12 inches tall! Terrible king, but made a great ruler.

There’s another joke about a 12 inch tall man. Think he played a piano.

6 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

There was once a king who was only 12 inches tall! Terrible king, but made a great ruler.

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

There’s another joke about a 12 inch tall man. Think he played a piano.

They had a brother who suffered from TB, he took a fit of coughin'

Guy walks into a pub with a peacock and a dwarf. The guy gets the round in and they drink up. Then the peacock gets another round in. When they've finished, they look at the dwarf but he just sits there with his arms folded. The guy sighs and gets the drinks. Then the peacock gets them in again. They look at the dwarf but he just sits there. The guy goes up to the bar again and as he's pouring the drinks the barman says, "Hey, what's the story here, if you don't mind me asking?"

The guy says, "I found this old bottle on the beach and when I took the cork out, a genie emerged and granted me one wish. So I asked for a beautiful bird with a tight little c**t."