The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

My GP is useless. I've developed this nasty compulsion of sticking things up my arsehole, so he suggested a couple of books. No good. Now I've ripped my anus and my local library is furious...

14 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

image.png.4329e619d93b59cb57fa6af58186b454.png

What a lovely day to ram a broom handle up Lewis Hamilton's arse and say "How's THAT for pole position?"

What a lovely day for sticking a cucumber through a letter box and shouting "run for it, missus, the Martians have landed!"

Guy goes for a job interview. The interviewer says what do you think is your biggest weakness?
The guy says, well maybe am sometimes too honest.
Interviewer says - I don’t think being too honest is a bad thing.
Guy says “I don’t give a f**k what you think”

• 2 weeks later...

Dolly Parton and Queen Elizabeth II are at the Pearly Gates on the same day, waiting to be admitted. They’re told there’s only one space left in Heaven, so the chief angel has to make a decision.

The angel says to Dolly “Is there some reason I should let you into Heaven?” Dolly takes her top off “Look at these perfect boobies, the most perfect God ever created. I’m sure it will please The Lord to be able to see them for eternity.”
The angel asks the Queen the same question. She walks over to the toilet and pulls the chain. Without saying a word. The angel immediately says “Okay, your majesty, you may go in.”

Dolly’s outraged, asking “What’s all that about? I showed you two of God’s finest creations and I get a knock back? All she did was flush the toilet and she gets in – explain yourself please!” “I'm Sorry Dolly,” answers the angel, “but even in Heaven a royal flush beats a pair – (no matter how big they are!”)