The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

I went into Boots yesterday to ask if they had something that would protect against the Coronavirus.

"Ammonia Cleaner", she replied.

"Sorry love," I said, "I thought you worked here."

EDIT: I just seen that this was posted on the previous page. f**k's sake :lol:

It's alright, it wasn't funny then either.

Was watching Babestation last night when my wife suddenly began opening the front door and came in.

Quick as a flash before she saw, I hit the remote and changed the channel to Animal Planet.

This actually made it much worse for myself when she saw me with my trousers down and big hard-on while two elephants were having sex together onscreen.

Was watching Babestation last night when my wife suddenly began opening the front door and came in.
 Quick as a flash before she saw, I hit the remote and changed the channel to Animal Planet.
 This actually made it much worse for myself when she saw me with my trousers down and big hard-on while two elephants were having sex together onscreen.
This isn't a joke is it...

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
14 hours ago, Lee Van Tee said:

This isn't a joke is it...

It's an episode of Friends.

*****BREAKING NEWS! *****

Sadly news has just reached us saying that the first member of this group has sadly died because of the Coronavirus. In his house they found 500 cans of assorted food, 100kg of pasta, 75kg of rice, 200 toilet rolls and 30L of hand sanitiser which he had panic bought from Aldi “just in case!”

The whole lot collapsed and buried the daft b*****d!