The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Donald Trump goes on a presidential tour of Israel. While he is on a tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies.  The undertaker tells the American diplomats accompanying him, 
"You can have him shipped home for $50,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land, for just  $100.”  The American diplomats go into a corner to discuss for a few minutes.  
They return with their answer to the undertaker and tell him they want Donald Trump shipped home.  The undertaker is puzzled and asks, "Why would you spend $50,000 to ship him home when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $100?”
The American diplomats reply, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the risk."

A flight attendant sees a suspicious looking couple on board, so she reports it to the Captain immediately.

“Sir, I think we have a case of human trafficking!
There is a very pretty, hot & sexy looking female passenger on board, who looks sad & quite frightened.
The man sitting beside her is a fat old slob, who looks like a letch, very sullen, mean, and dangerous!".

The captain responds...,

“Patricia, I’ve told you this before. This is Air Force One...”

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Mr X said:
9 hours ago, IainMorton said:
I recently lost my thesaurus. I can’t find the words to describe how upset I am.

I was sure my horse stole my thesaurus last year but when I asked asked him if he'd stolen it he said "no"

If the question had been posed correctly, then perhaps your equine quadruped may have told the truth.  He'd have said, "I cannneigh lie, it was me".   😉😉

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

If the question had been posed correctly, then perhaps your equine quadruped may have told the truth.  He'd have said, "I cannneigh lie, it was me".   😉😉

I thought it was a very subtle joke in that the horse would normally have answered 'Neigh' but because it had read the thesaurus it came up with an alternative word, 'No'.

Either that or the OP fucked it up.