The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

13 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't. 

There are three types of people in the world - those who can count and those who can't.

Woman says to her husband, "George, it's our Silver Wedding soon and I've decided what present I want. I'd like breast enlargement surgery."

Her husband says, "And how much will that cost?"

"Seven thousand pounds," she says.

"Seven grand?" he answers. "There's a much cheaper way of doing it. Just get a handful of toilet paper and rub that over your chest. Keep doing that on a regular basis."

"And will that make my breasts go big?" she asks.

He replies, "Well, it's worked on your arse..."

My next-door neighbour is a dwarf. I was on my way home from work today when I saw him standing at the bus stop. I said to him, "Jump in, I'll give you a lift!"

"Why don't you piss off?" he shouted back.

Ungrateful little b*****d, I thought, So I zipped up my backpack and carried on walking.

A man has been arrested and charged with murdering his wife, chopping up her body and distributing the parts around the countryside. He was rumbled when he was walking along the road and the arse fell out of his carrier bag.

A guy goes into a butchers and asks "have you got a sheep's heid"? The butcher says " naw, its just the way a comb ma hair". 

This must be an Ayrshire joke, I was told a version of this (pigs heid) back in the 80s by a lad from Stewarton. Right in the middle of a college exam, much silly giggling.

There are three types of people in the world - those who can count and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't. 

3 of my least favourite things:

1. Irony

2. Incomplete lists

Hope this hasn't been in Viz...

It's getting late, and this Glasgow guy is wondering where his 2 kids have got to. He goes out on to the street to see if he can see them. Sure enough, at the end of the street he sees his 2 boys - one is pushing a setteee along the street and the other is following him, pushing an armchair. Eventually they reach the house. "What's goin' on here?" says faither, "where have you got these from?"

"A man gave us them" replied the older boy. Faither reacts by giving the boy a slap on the ear. "What was that for?" says the boy.

"What have Ah telt youse two about taking suites aff strangers", replies faither.