The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

11 hours ago, Arthur daley said:

Knew a girl with a sea shell tattoo on her inner thigh, if you put your ear to it you could smell the sea . 

Reminds me of the old one about the prostitute with Pele's face tattooed on one thigh and Maradona's on the other. Celtic supporter says, "I don't recognise those two but the one in the middle is Danny McGrain!"

13 hours ago, Arthur daley said:

Knew a girl with a sea shell tattoo on her inner thigh, if you put your ear to it you could smell the sea . 

Reminds me about the one about the shithouse door on a trawler...

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Reminds me of the old one about the prostitute with Pele's face tattooed on one thigh and Maradona's on the other. Celtic supporter says, "I don't recognise those two but the one in the middle is Danny McGrain!"

I think we might have worked out who Tam Cowan's P&B source is...

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Kenny burns?

Hide contents

Subtle one involving an English football manager's surname 

Or to quote Half Man Half Biscuit ‘Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns’. (Probably missed the joke there. In fact this should be in the young/old not getting things thread)

Being far too shy to see my GP about my erectile dysfunction I visited the local quack. 

He said " Take this powder and say 123 before you have sex. It only works once and you must say 1234 when you have finished and your erection will disappear "

At home, I took the wife upstairs and got started. It worked great and I was just about to give her the treat of a lifetime when she said " What did you say123 for?"

Jock and Jimmy are walking home from the pub in the pishing rain. Jock says to Jimmy "Just stay at my bit the night, save you walking hame in that" 

They get to Jock's and he says he'll go and get the spare room made up. Just as he's finished blowing up the mattress and putting the sheets on he hears a knock at the door. Wondering who it could be so late at night he answers it to see Jimmy standing there absolutely soaked to the bone. 

"What the hell have you been doing?" he asks, to which Jimmy responds "Well I had to go hame to get ma jammies". 

A man goes to the doctor complaining about a terrible pain in his backside. The doctor has him bend over, and then cries out in disbelief at the sight of a load of cash sticking out of the mans arse.

As the doctor begins to remove it the man asks how much there is.

"£1800" replies the doctor.

"Ah, that makes sense," says the man. "I knew when I woke up this morning I didn't feel too grand."