The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

I went to the doctor's and told him I've started prematurely ejaculating recently.

They asked how my partner has been taking it. I said the first time she just took it on the chin but more recently it has been getting on her tits... 

My wife left a note on the fridge, "It's not working. I can't take it anymore, I'm going to my mums house!"

I opened the fridge, the light came on, the beer was cold. What is she talking about?

US soldier is running away and meets a nun. 

"Sister, I've an unusual request for you, can I hide under your habit. The Military Police are after me and I don't want to go to Vietnam"

"Well, my son, ok then"

So he crawls under the nun's habit. Two MPs turn up in a jeep. 

"Excuse me, Sister, have you seen a soldier pass by here?"

"No my son, I haven't seen anyone"

They go away. From under the nun's habit the soldier says "Pardon me for being so forward, Sister, but for a nun you've got a great pair of legs"

The nun replies "Look higher, you'll see a great pair of balls. I don't want to go to f*cking Vietnam either...." 

Wee boy walks past his mum and dad's room, and hears a commotion and opens the door, and sees his dad giving his mum a good seeing to. The wee lad walks off in disgust, and the next day his gran visits. The dad hears a noise from the sons room, and opens the door to be confronted with the boy shagging his gran. "WTF are you doing??!!" Asks the dad, to which the boy replies "it's not so funny when its your mum is it?"

Andy Chalmers has been invited to a Guinness Book of Records award ceremony after breaking the record for most clothes worn at one time.

Andy said he was delighted but wasn't sure if he could attend as he had a lot on.