The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Lads, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen

59 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Lads, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen

So a ballerina walks into a barre...

Bloke gets wrecked on desert island, he’s the only one on there. Next day someone else gets wrecked there and it turns out to be a woman. Bloke goes down to say hello and finds out it’s Michelle Pfeiffer. He thinks, fantastic, I’m in here, and she says, “There’s just the two of us here, how about we make this a friendly and a physical relationship?” He thinks, bloody hell, that’s marvellous that, stranded on a desert island, having it off with Michelle Pfeiffer. So he’s doing this for about two or three days, and he says to her, “You couldn’t put a false moustache on, could you, draw it out of the embers of the fire, then put this hat on and let me call you Frank?” She thinks it’s a bit weird but agrees anyway, puts the hat and moustache on and says, “Hey, it’s me, Frank, how you doing?” And he turns around and says, “Hey Frank, you’ll never guess who I’m shaggin’…”

3 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Bloke gets wrecked on desert island, he’s the only one on there. Next day someone else gets wrecked there and it turns out to be a woman. Bloke goes down to say hello and finds out it’s Michelle Pfeiffer. He thinks, fantastic, I’m in here, and she says, “There’s just the two of us here, how about we make this a friendly and a physical relationship?” He thinks, bloody hell, that’s marvellous that, stranded on a desert island, having it off with Michelle Pfeiffer. So he’s doing this for about two or three days, and he says to her, “You couldn’t put a false moustache on, could you, draw it out of the embers of the fire, then put this hat on and let me call you Frank?” She thinks it’s a bit weird but agrees anyway, puts the hat and moustache on and says, “Hey, it’s me, Frank, how you doing?” And he turns around and says, “Hey Frank, you’ll never guess who I’m shaggin’…”

AYE